Eddie:
To JATYK Forum. Thank you for posting my comments - at least that way, people who don't read Sky may have a chance to get the other side of the story.
I am sure you don't like me much either but I can assure you - I am NOT the mole, and if I'm honest, very rarely read the pro sites!
I never trusted Bren, though I did try. I never liked jjp - he gave me a bad vibe and Photon seemed ok tbh. Laffin was ok then mad, by turn.
It was me that banned Laffin - I did it for Antoinette, who gave Amber an ultimatum - it was her or him - after he posted that Clarrie and kids thing. I begged Antoinette and Amber to make peace with eachother and they did.....
Funny thing for a mole to do isn't it?
Posted by Amber:
Truth is MuratFan
Thats the person she's (eddie's) friendly with....
But there are a few leaks on their forums and one of those people is the person telling me this information.....that person doesnt have to do this and when I asked them why they want to help me they said it was because they didnt like what was going on and even though they didnt like Bren or Laffin what this mod was doing was the same as what BB1 and Janz and co did to Bren and this forum would end up the same way.
She only came to me when she saw Laffin was banned and asked me if I did the banning. I said no comment and that person said...bet it was eddie!
I am reading this right....i am friends with Eddie
_____________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment