Havern's Security Breach

Security Breach
by ADMIN Today at 11:48 pm

Admin,

You should be aware that this forum has been targeted by people hacking into members PM's. You should update all security on this site now and close all the loopholes that allow people to get onto this site. Unfortunately novices do not understand basic forum security, and that is what has happened here.
Like it has been said, members private information is now compromised and Private messages can now be read by other members.

Thank you


And of course she is blaming it on the Pro McCann supporters

Following the two recent attacks on this forum by 'McCann supporters', I have temporarily banned some members.

If all goes well over the next two days without them, I may not let them back in.




So why is Havern reacting this way? Maybe it is because of Bennett's PM's to her, threatening to leave again because the forum is not giving him enough protection. I know you just couldn't make it up.

Anyway back to the security breach post put onto Haverns site...hey Jill, why do you not Admit that you wrote that post yourself?

No comments: