Emotional Blackmail
Stick with this one to see the whole story.
Antoinette:
Pm's from house by the see
laffin sent these to him
2nd message is one he has sent to Amber also
LAFFIN ASSASSIN
From Housebythesea To Antoinette, Today at 9:10 am
Antoinette,
I am going to forward on to you the messages I have left for Ambersuz, and which she hasn't picked up yet. Hopefully, they will be self-explanatory, especially if you read the two threads concerned.
I only joined here quite recently, and I will not tolerate someone's blatant attempts to bully me or others. I have given Laffin no cause for any complaint, nor have I indicated any sympathy with my McCann brigade - far from it !
If you would like to start by reading those messages, perhaps?
Thank you
HBTS
Inbox :: Message
LAFFIN ASSASSIN
From Housebythesea To Antoinette, Today at 9:12 am
As discussed
Dear Ambersuz,
I wish to complain about the above poster, who appears to have decided to single me out for his unwelcome attentions, starting with some very odd private messages, and continuing this evening with a series of allegations, seemingly about my motives for being here. Please look at these two threads
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/rosiepops-at-it-again-t9051.htm
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/ze-list-t9087.htm
Now, I don't know what his problem is. He seems to be under the impression that anyone who can string a sentence together is some kind of 'mole', which is beyond paranoid, frankly. His behaviour is rude and abusive in the extreme, and if he thinks he's bullying me off the forum he can think again.
I only joined here recently. I've been enjoying posting, and cannot see where I could have possibly given offence. I am very disappointed that Laffin seems to believe it's okay to behave in this fashion, whilst at the same time criticising other forums for the way they treat people.
I am forwarding to you the interchange of private messages between he and I . As you will see, I became alarmed by the tone and asked him to take it up with yourself if he had a problem.
I'd like to know what you intend to do about this, please. I appreciate he has been here a lot longer than me, but that does not give him the right to attempt to bully me off the forum for no other reason than his own groundless paranoia.
Thank you
HBTS
LINK HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment