Missing Madeleine mod Eddie Disclosure : 'My truth'
Missing Madeleine Forum
I’d like to say first off, that I have no need to lie. I have never understood moles and I’m not even sure how to be one. I have stayed off pro sites, with the exception of Truths - I never made it a secret that I joined there either so al this big ‘revealing’ from Amber saying that I was a member is a bit…well, Unrevealing really.
How did it all start? I never knew much about Bren, if I’m honest, and when she first joined I kept out of her way - mostly because she talks about stuff I know nothing of (ie the 3A‘s).. I joined MM because it was looking for the truth about Madeleine and there seemed to be like-minded people on there.
It was a great place to be.
Then all the stuff with Tony Bennett happened. I knew little about it and stayed out of it. Amber was riled up about it as she said he stole money from people - so I think her anger was justified from what I’ve been told. She knew I had no interest in it, I even told Deborah Butler on the phone that I wasn’t interested - we had a brief chat and that was that… (I thought she was a bit crazy and told her so - she took it in good humour to be fair.) Deborah was clear my loyalties were with Amber but was also clear I held no interest in the goings on in the World according to Bennett. That was that. Maybe Amber was a bit peeved that I wasn’t involved in it but neither were the other mods and to be fair, she let us do what we wanted - she knew for instance, Antoinette (mod) and I were interested in the Missing Threads and encouraged us to stay there.
Then the 3A’s forum closed. I knew little about that site as again, it held no interest from me, I am not saying I am whiter than white, and tried to read the gossip but couldn’t keep up really! I had no idea who was who and stayed out of that too. There was a mod called Justagranny who seemed very odd, a couple of others thought so too, including Antoinette. Her stories never rang true and when I checked her out I found that she was registered on sites so had a ‘background’ but never really posted before MM. (she made about 6 posts on the Truth Forum - by then I was a member and knew she was too). I told Amber I had suspicions but Amber said she was ok. Long story short, Granny left abruptly when the Bennett stuff started and is now a mod on another forum as far as I know. When she left Amber felt as though Granny had been disloyal and said so (although since all this has happened she has almost made it seem as though Justagranny was HER granny and feels ‘sad’
she left…..ahem. Ok)
Things were rough when the ex 3A;s first registered - we had troll attacks etc etc and dealt with them.
I started to get a bad feeling about Bren - this is NOT from anything I have read - please understand that.
I always use my instincts and try to trust them. Jjp was a poster I noticed and disliked immediately - he seemed unfriendly (towards me) and also pompous. Photon was ok, just seemed to follow Bren and then just sat logged in saying nothing - which in itself, was odd in my opinion.
I began a thread one night about John Venebles being David Calvert - not going into the details, but I said he was and they attacked me: Bren, Photon (1 post), jjp and up popped fishie declaring they wanted to be deleted from the members list. It was all way over the top and a lot of the mods on that night thought so; except Fsoares, who I have my doubts about now anyway. Tne attack was like vultures picking at meat - the meat being me, I was really surprised and felt absolutely gob smacked. I started a thread on the Mod section and ranted about it. It turned out that I wasn’t the only one who never liked Bren et al. Most of the mods didn’t with the exception of Fsoares (though she had a bit to say) and Mistaken - who is a Mod who ‘turns up’ early in the morning and disappears again…..
It seemed to die down, no thanks to Amber for defending me though and I remember thinking that she was ‘scared ‘ of Bren somehow, like she wanted to keep her enemies close. This isn’t what she said, but it is how I felt.
Then Bren decided, after a couple of days of a few odd things happening, like her riling people up for instance over Kate McCann’s appearance on BBC Radio 2, and Laffin being banned for his post, to make a highly condescending post.
I am not one to hide, and I am not one to go whispering behind someone’s back - I HATED the secret sections and wanted rid of them - so I made a post to Bren which is on sites to read somewhere.
Bren immediately pm’d me and said I was out of order blah blah and to be honest, I barely acknowledged it. I pm’d her back and said not to pm me anymore and that I didn’t like any of her faces much. She did pm me back but I ignored the second one and never replied.
I posted my post on the mod section and Amber went mad. She basically said that Bren was a respected member here and her followers would go mad. I asked her if Bren was god. I told her I had done nothing wrong. She asked me to move the post and I said no. To be fair to all the mods, they all said, even my two friends David and Harvesmom, that I shouldn’t have posted it on the main forum but that they agreed with it’s content entirely.
Jjp began his rant on me later that day. He went on and on and I told him he was boring me. And he was.
Bren and jjp got very huffy when they realised that I wasn’t taking them seriously….I mean, have you lot read that post?? It was hardly a telling-off really, I told her she was two-faced and obviously that hit a nerve.
I have to be honest; I really, really did not see what the big deal was about!
Amber got really pissed off with me and I started to wonder what her problem was. I started to wonder why Bren wasn’t her mod instead of everyone else seeing as she was so wrapped up in her. I think Amber thought I was jealous somehow - but please know everyone, I don’t get jealous. I feel far too content in my own skin to ever feel jealous about anything. I don’t even understand that sort of jealousy!
Long story short now; it started to evolve, strangely enough, that the mole we’d all been searching to find on all the secret sections was actually a mod. “Here we go” I said to myself, this is where a framing takes place.
Oh how quickly the proof was found!!! Much quicker than it ever could be for any other mole we were looking for. This was her proof:
I was a member of Truth’s Forum and was ‘too nice’ to Snoop….She had an email that told her I was a member but SHE ALREADY KNEW!!! There was a thread on the Mod section.
I was too nice to Kazzcut on Sky.
I was not ‘anti’ enough (not said directly but a roundabout way)
I suspected people and pm’d her about it. (Ooops, thought that was my job.)
I disliked Bren and had said to another mod I wanted to get rid of her (- winked after I said it but I do admit I wanted her to go - I had the right to ban her, Amber had already told us, but I never did, so my plan was a bit bad wasn’t it?)
Amber had been told I was friend of Murat fan aka Truth and a spy had told her I was the mole!!!
Someone had also said to her “Bet it was eddie that banned Laffin”
So Amber, after all this proof-finding, after my texts to her to ask her to ring me, after me posting and swearing on the lives of all my family, after knowing how many tears I had cried and how hurt I was - still refused to listen. She asked me to go on the main forum and post I was leaving for ‘personal reasons’ and then she would remove me.
I refused to tell any lies.
She banned me and posted to the members of MM that I had fallen into her trap.
I will say this: Amber has a good heart, she means well, but as others have said, she has lost direction and changed since she first started. I have felt sick over this, and I have felt betrayed. I felt angry and I refused to speak up until my other half said “Do not let her label you a grass”
She has said she doesn’t trust her own instincts. She is a middle-aged woman, it’s about time she did.
I am not a mole. The mole is still there and she will soon see it.
I do know one thing; I walked to Tescos today and sang all the way. I felt relieved to be away from all that rubbish and was glad I escaped from the ladies with the many faces holding knives.
Thanks for letting me say my piece, my hands are aching now but my heart isn’t anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment