AnnaEsse A TEACHER/TUTOR

Loves buying this at Amazon

LINK TO HER REVIEWS.




I have over 30 years teaching experience, much of it in special needs in mainstream education. I teach English, Food Technology and Health and Social Care to A Level. Working from where the student is and leading from their unique learning style, I encourage young people to be confident in their skills and to develop tools for learning and success.

Availability: Evenings and weekends.

Willing to travel: 10 miles

Experience: 30 years as a teacher in primary, secondary and special schools.

Qualifications: CertEd.,LicAc.,MASC

CRB Check: Yes

Has References: Yes

Will Tutor Online: No




Member Information
Username: annaesse
Member Type: Tutor
Name: Ms Anna Silvestro
Member Since: 14/10/2009
Last Login: 14/10/2009
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire




Subjects Taught
Average Rate: £20.00 per hour
Designtechology (a-level)
a-level: £20 per hour
I teach Food Technology, English and Health and Social Care to A Level standard as well as special needs across the curriculum.




ANOTHER LINK HERE

No comments: