truestepper

truestepper
by jkh Today at 6:56 pm

What makes you think I am truestepper and where is your evidence?

jkh
Admin


Posts: 1055
Join date: 2009-11-25






Re: truestepper
by muratfan Today at 10:59 pm

Oh about a dozen people on the forums saw your links posted as a signature on your user name. It was then removed after about 6 posts when it was pointed out who you were.

Now are you saying all those were wrong?

muratfan
new in town


Posts: 5
Join date: 2010-04-01





Re: truestepper
by jkh Today at 11:29 pm

I've seen other people using links to my blogs in their signature - Autumn did that on Maddie case files, but I'm not Autumn.

For you and your mates who are usually so great at screencapping everything yet can't provide any evidence of what you 'saw' then yes I'm saying you're all wrong.

I have never posted as truestepper and never posted on Sky.

According to one of the mods here truestepper is an anti and I should take it as a compliment that people think I'm that poster.

But the main thing is you said something about truestepper saying his/her mum had died years ago, which you've used on your blog about my own mother, that's why I posted up my mum's death certificate. My mother died less than 6 weeks ago on Valentine's Day and I'd be grateful if you left my mother of your vendatta against me.

So, you refuse to provide proof that you know my dead husband's name (why would you want to look up his name anyway when he's dead?) and you can't provide proof of what you claim you saw about truestepper.

Not going too well is it? Seems to me you just like to post up any old thing and expect people to believe you.

jkh
Admin


Posts: 1055
Join date: 2009-11-25







Re: truestepper
by muratfan Today at 11:41 pm

I did not look up your husbands name, it came up on records via a Voters register. That is how i got his name.
But why should i name him, i have no interest in him.

The paper report was why have you blanked out his name(which you have replied to)
Why have you change the wording on the second little piece and
Why have you photoshopped a picture of yourself onto it?

I repeat i am not lowering myself to your position (which is lower than a snakes arse)by nming your husband so you can bleat and whinge how i named your dead husbands name.

As fo the death certificate, that is private but again shows how you are using your family as sympathy.

Now can you confirm if you were ever beaten as a wife






Re: truestepper
by jkh Yesterday at 11:55 pm

muratfan wrote:
I did not look up your husbands name, it came up on records via a Voters register. That is how i got his name.

Come off it, if you came across it on a voters register then you were looking for info about me and my family.. Is that where you found my mothers name? You wouldn't just come across his name and think "Ah! I bet that's Havern's dead husband".


But why should i name him, i have no interest in him.

Then why mention you know his name? Why not just leave him out of it?

The paper report was why have you blanked out his name(which you have replied to)
Why have you change the wording on the second little piece and
Why have you photoshopped a picture of yourself onto it?

I took out my husbands pic because I didn't want Hitchen to know his name or what he looked like as he was still alive at the time. I didn't change the wording but I did re-do it as it wasn't clear.

I repeat i am not lowering myself to your position (which is lower than a snakes arse)by nming your husband so you can bleat and whinge how i named your dead husbands name.

And you don't think you're lower than a snake's arse for the things you say without having any proof whatsoever?

As fo the death certificate, that is private but again shows how you are using your family as sympathy.

How can I be using the death certificate for sympathy when only you can see it? I posted it to prove she didn't die years ago as you claim on your blog. That is how much you push people to defend themselves from your lies.

Now can you confirm if you were ever beaten as a wife

Why is that any of your concern?


jkh
Admin


Posts: 1057
Join date: 2009-11-25







Re: truestepper
by muratfan Today at 12:05 am

I entered your details in the voters register and it lists EVERYONE who was in the same house as you were.
You said i did not have the right person, i said i knew his name.

I understand about the picture.

Not my concern but i cannot understand why a beaten wife, would be so upset against her ex husband.



Now, can you confirm, and bear in mind i do have evidence of this, you have said you have been married to a USAF Airman, claimed your daughter is in the Police,.

Also are you going to admit or deny you support the masturbating pervert

No comments: