---- Original Message -----
From: Lazzeri, Antonella
To: xxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:59 AM
Subject: RE: killer may hold key to maddie hunt
Kate and Gerry have asked several times for the case to be reopened, most recently about two months ago. They did agree to go back for the reconstruction but only if it was allowed to be filmed as they believed that would help in the hunt for Madeleine. In fact Gerry did go back for a reconstruction for a TV documentary.
As for not searching, Kate was absolutely in a hysterical, terrible state, I don't think she was capable of searching. I wish you people would just find it in your hearts to have some sympathy for these parents instead of being so absolutely vile to them.
They made a massive mistake by leaving the children alone, they know that. It doesn't mean they deserved to have their child taken. There were many other people leaving their children alone at that resort. This story about Charles O'Neill had nothing to do with Clarence Mitchell, in fact he didn't want anything to do with it.
I have read and re-read the police files and they don't indicate anything to me other than that Madeleine was taken. Sadly I think that if her body was found, God forbid, and there was enough DNA to find her abductor you people wouldn't even believe that, you would probably still say Kate and Gerry were involved and that evidence was planted.
She clearly has the measure of the hate sites.
Anyway, the lunatic replied to her with the usual mishmash of forum myths and cherished abuse. She replied to him again, apparently:
I have looked through all the police files. I don't want to carry on arguing with you. They have asked for the case to be reopened - I don't know why you and the rest of you online seem to think you are such experts. Kate ws totally catatonic (sorry for the spelling ) on the night Madeleine went missing.
As for Tapas 7, the would have taken part in reconstruction if it was being done for the right reasons to find Madeleine not to try and prove Kate and Gerry's guilt - as it was obvious that was what the police wanted it for, Why take part in a charade.
You say things like 'simulated' crying, were you there no! have you ever been there when I have met the McCanns and seen the terrible grief they have - no.
I don't know where you get the unbelievable line from, I don't remember that. I remember that Kate did not feel emotionally up to doing the documentary - hardly suprising.
You can see someone crossing across that road, I have been there - I expect you haven't. I don't remember Jane ever changing her story - and wouldn't it have been more suspect if Gerry had said he had seen her.
There was no free babysitter, that service wasn't offered at this resort. I don't blame the McCanns for refusing to answer police questions given that it was obvious that the police thought they were guilty and the questioning wasn't aimed at helping to find Madeleine.
There is no forensics to show there was body in the apartment, the forensics were inconclusive, the only thing that indicated that there had been a body were the dogs - one of which signalled to God knows how many bodies at the Jersey care home ---oh and none was found. Now how do I know that, well I was there. Eddie excelled himself on that case.
Forgive me if I am wrong but I don't think Kate says the shutters were smashed she says the window and shutter were open, the shutter had been faulty and repaired.
As for using Sean and Amelie- there is a PCC order that there are not to be photographed, so again your 'facts' are wrong.
As for Gerry not talking about paedophiles doing what they do, he has on many occasions, I don't think it is something any parent wants to dwell on. I could go on.
Like I said if Madeleine's body is found and there is enough DNA to find the person who did it, you lot still won't believe it and will no doubt say it was all planted by Kate and Gerry. For God's sake leave them alone. You are the perpetrators of a vile witch hunt.
You all think you are armchair detectives, when a lot of the 'facts' you sieze on are actually mistakes written by journalists, or by other people. Why can't you find it in your hearts to leave the McCanns alone.
Why don't you use you powers of detective work to actually find who did this.
The correspondence is now finished, but naturally, the thickos and sickos are still muttering while they polish their pitchforks.
Not a thing I say very often but
WELL DONE, MY SUN!!!!!!
Taken From JUST A THOUGHT FORUM
No comments:
Post a Comment