1. He has, on his blog, fabricated a response from me to his article.
Answer....No Bennett, you actually posted a reply, and as ALL COMMENTS ARE ON MODERATION and have been for the last 6 months, it was posted UN-EDITED as soon as i logged back on.
2. I have tried to reply, denying of course all the allegations, but the blog will not accept my response, that's why I'm posting it here.
Answer...As above Bennett. I forgot to say that the IP address for that reply is YOUR IP address so there is no denying it really is there
3. In response to muratfan's allegations, A to G, I offer the following brief responses:
A. Have never had any kind of mental treatment in my life, let alone been in a psychiatric hospital. I have however, in the past as a qualified social worker, been responsible for taking decisions as to whether people should be sectioned or not. This is a fabrication endlessly repeated on sites which support the McCann family and believe their version of what really happened to Madeleine McCann
Response.....WRONG YOU ADMITTED YOU HAD BEEN TREATED FOR A MENTAL ILLNESS
B. A despicable thing to say and of course totally untrue and fabricated.
RESPONSE.....YOUR HARD DRIVE SUGGESTED OTHERWISE I DO BELIEVE
C. Absolutely no truth in this whatsoever, another calculated fabrication.
RESPONSE...ERR YOU ADMITTED THIS YOURSELF IN A E-MAIL TO MYSELF (ALBEIT IN A DIFFERENT NAME...A E-MAIL I STILL HAVE)
D. I have no hatred for homosexuals, not do I hate anyone, but I do feel a certain contempt for those who invent such obscene and malicious allegations.
RESPONSE....BUT YOU DO BENNETT DON'T YOU..YOU WERE QUESTIONED UNDER INCITEMENT LAWS FOR VIEWS ON HOMOSEXUALS
E. Again, as for A, B. C. D, no truth whatsoever in yet another deliberately fabricated claim.
RESPONSE......WAFFLING ON AGAIN BEENETT.YET YOU HAVE NOT SAID THAT THIS IS WRONG, ONLY ABCD ARE WRONG.
G. Actually, no. The last letter from Carter Ruck was months ago when they claimed that the article by Barbara Nottage, which simply quoted the statements by the McCanns and their friends about how the abduction is supposed to have happened, was libelllous. Since almost the entire article was based on police witness statements made by the McCanns, Jane Tanner, Dr Matthew Oldfield and other police sources, we did not consider the article libellous but we did pull half of it in order to minimise the risk of Carter Ruck suing us.
RESPONSE...BUT BENNETT YOU SAID EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE WOULD STAND UP IN COURT AND YOU WOULD DEFEND IT. YOU CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT IS FULL OF SHIT
4. I apologise to Jill and to fellow forum members for placing this filth from 'muratfan' on this board. My main justification for doing so is simply to show what goes on in the mind of 'muratfan'.
RESPONSE....I APOLOGISE TO FOR BENNETT BEING SUCH A COMPLETE NUT CASE WHO MASTURBATES IN TOILETS. THEY ARE USED TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU POSTING BENNETT, YOU KNOW COMPLETE FRUITCAKES.
5. Let it be duly noted that 'muratfan' is a welcome and valued member of McCann-believing forums such as PFA2 and Just-A-Thought-you-know.
RESPONSE.......I DO NOT BELIEVE I AM A MEMBER OF PFA2 BENNETT. IF I AM THEN I NEED TO KNOW MY PASSWORD AGAIN.
6. 'muratfan' is believed to be Ian West from Norfolk, the photographer also seen and photographed on 27 January 2010 outside the McCanns' celebrity fund-raising bash at Richard Branson's Knightsbridge penthouse suite, 99 Knightsbridge.
RESPONSE.....OH DEAR BENNETT. AS YOU ARE VERY MUCH AWARE SHARON LAWRENCE HAD TO REMOVE THE PAGES CONCERNING MR WEST BECAUSE IT WAS PROVEN NOT TO BE HIM. NOW AS YOU INSIST ON KEEP REPESTING THESE UNTRUTHS, IT JUST MAKES YOUR CASE OF TRYING TO TELL THE TRUTH HARDER BECAUSE EVERYONE SEES YOU ARE STILL LYING
7. As his name suggests, 'muratfan' is indeed a fan of Robert Murat, the man shown in articles on The Madeleine Foundation website to have changed his account to the Portuguese police in 17 material respects from his version on 14 May 2010 to his version on 10 and 11 July.
I CHOSE MURATFAN BECAUSE OF THE DJ
8. 'muratfan' is upset by this article.
RESPONSE......OH PURLEASE...I AM NOW GOING TO HOSPITAL AS MY SIDES HAVE SPLIT OPEN
No comments:
Post a Comment