Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:21 pm
ufercoffy wrote:Is it true wot muratfan says about you getting an Injunction from Carter Ruck TB?
http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/2010/ ... eived.html
Seems Carter Ruck are keeping him well informed as he says there's more to come.
It's totally untrue what he says about an injunction. 'muratfan' has become almost as unbelievable as D Butler has become in recent months, and that's saying something.
We had planned to leaflet in Bath, but staying in Bristol all day was the better option.
I know Clarence Mitchell lives in Bath but I don't know his address and we never intended to go anywhere near his house.
Nice letters are coming in this morning, here's one:
Good on you Tony! You are being a big thorn in their side but I hope you will stay safe whilst maintaining this brave campaign. Keep up the good work.
Here's another (I hope it's not libellous to publish these?):
Dear Mr Bennett,
The sooner these libel laws are changed the better. What is it that they need to keep everyone silenced?
In all seriousness are Carter Ruck and the McCanns trying to make out that the Police Files are in fact libellous? How on earth can that be if I am reading the letter right.
Oh how I wish someone would take this pair on, when they have to hide behind libel lawyers as they do, how can they expect every man in the street to believe them to be totally innocent.
Oh how I long for some evidence to come to light. It has always been about Kate and Gerry, never about that little girl they let down so badly. Now if that is libel fine, I am personally sick to death of them.
Keep up the fight for justice for little Maddie.
Regards
Tony Bennett
No comments:
Post a Comment