On this occasion, without giving away too much, an e-mail was sent by Carter-Ruck to my e-mail address on 3rd August, on which day I spent most of it walking the Cardiganshire coast north of Newquay (not the Cornwall one) and finishing up eating a fish-and-chip supper on the quayside at Aberaeron followed by a carton of Joe's ice cream (chocolate flavour). Aberaeron has never been quite the same since they closed the aerial runway which took you from one side of the harbour to the other. Go further back in time and it was one of Britain's largest shipbuilding centres.
Anyway, it was not until opening my post on Tuesday 10th August, having arrived back home late on Monday 9th, that I discovered a hard copy of the Carter-Ruck e-mail in my post. That was the first I knew about it. I don't have a laptop and I don't visit the internet or check my e-mails on principle while on holiday.
What did cause me a degree of consternation was to find out that 'muratfan' had been gloating over the net on 4 August that I had been sent another Carter-Ruck letter. Not only that, but his posting was surprisingly close to the actual contents of the letter.
Are Carter-Ruck in touch with 'muratfan'?
Not according to Carter-Ruck'
Right Bennett, let me explain. I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS....I KNOW WHAT IS IN LETTERS, AND I CERTAINLY KNOW WHAT IS IN YOUR E-MAILS
GOODNIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment