Debbie Butler IS A LIAR

Something has appeared on Butler's site.

http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6050&start=1700

Today at 05:00 PM Reply with quote #15

I have been unable to post photos as the people that said they would assist me have not been able to help , I will do so soon but have had a death in my close family and a funeral is being arranged as I post this , also my daughters baby has been mauled by a dog and has also been in hospital - so for those of you on any forum reading this I will be posting the pictures here and here only as some from other forums even had my password for where the pictures and videos are but have not posted them

BUTLER IS LYING ABOUT A DEATH IN THE FAMILY, MUST HAVE GOT LESSONS OF BRENDA. SHE IS ALSO LYING ABOUT THE DOG ATTACK.
HOW MANY MORE LIES WILL THERE BE FROM BUTLER, HOW MANY MORE EXCUSES ABOUT WHY THERE ARE NO PICTURES OF HER WALK?

No comments: