Re: Simon Hare intends to write to the BBC Legal Department about comments made by 'associates of the so-called Madeleine Foundation'
soulthief Today at 2:21 pm
Just been over muratfans, he has made a post about priest, which makes me all the more sure he is trying to be clever and cover his arse.
Interesting where is the post is you idiot.
Re: Simon Hare intends to write to the BBC Legal Department about comments made by 'associates of the so-called Madeleine Foundation'
Get 'em Gonçalo Today at 1:59 pm
soulthief wrote:
I Dont know if it is just me but I feel a certain amount of dislike toward Bennet from you, so much so that Muratsfan sprung to mind, not sure why.
I don't think he's muratfan but Priest does seem to be sharing his IP with 4 other people.
Muratfan has bad spelling and likes to post IN CAPITAL LETTERS to get his point across
Like this:
and this:
AND HAVERN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A LIAR. I CHALLENGED YOU OVER THIS AND YET IT WAS EVEN PROVED THAT THE IP'S WERE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. THE ONLY THING IN COMMON WAS THAT IT WAS THE SAME SERVICE PROVIDER .
GOING BACK TO YOUR WHINING ABOUT MYSELF GIVING YOUR ADDRESS OUT, YOU SHOULD NOT REALLY WHORE YOURSELF ABOUT OVER THE INTERNET. YOUR ADDRESS IS EASILY AVAILABLE AND YET YOU NAME YOUR OWN FORUM AFTER YOURSELF....THAT TO ME IS JUST SO VAIN.
TRY LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WHEN YOU NEXT DO YOUR ROOTS, YOU WILL SEE WHAT A SAD PATHETIC EVIL BITCH YOU HAVE BECOME. YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN MADELEINE McCANN, NO MORE THAN BENNETT HAS.
YOU ARE PURSUING A CAMPAIGN OF HATE TOWARDS THEM BECAUSE THEY DARED TO BE DOCTORS IN THE NHS, WHICH YOU HAVE A VENDETTA AGAINST.
REMEMBER YOU PHOTOSHOPPING YOUR PICTURE ONTO THE NEWSPAPER CUTTING, HOW EVIL IS THAT. YOU ARE A SICK MINDED BITCH AND KARMA WILL BITE OU ON YOUR ARSE (mind you it will have to be a bloody big karma for that arse)
OH AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE DELETED (AND KEPT) YOUR EVIL POSTS YOU MAKE ON HERE. I HAVE ALSO DELETED AND KEPT POSTS THAT POKE FUN OF YOU AND YOUR MOTHER. I WOULD NOT POST THEM, AS I NEVER BOUGHT FAMILIES INTO IT. I AM NOT THE ONE WHO POSTS FAMILIES ADDRESSES UP FOR ALL TO SEE, AND THEIR CHILDREN'S NAMES.
YOU AGREE TO THAT BY NOT DELETING THEM, YOU ARE A SICK EVIL TWISTED BITCH
soulthief Today at 2:21 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment