HOWEVER HE LIKES LOOKING AT THEM THOUGH ESPECIALLY THROUGH SCHOOL GATES....REMEMBER BENNETT SAID THAT HE IS SICK AND PERVERTED
Well, Carter-Ruck were certainly still representing the McCanns as recently as 8 October 2010.
I can vouch for that, as that on that day their Solicitor Helen Steele wrote to me.
After non-responses to a series of letters sent to Carter-Ruck by me from July to October last year, I had raised the issue of whether they were still acting for the McCanns. I added that if they did not reply, I would henceforth have to address certain correspondence direct to the McCanns at ** *********, Rothley. (DELETED BECAUSE BENNETT IS SICK AND PERVERTED)
That produced a swift but brief response, in these terms:
"Dear Mr Bennett - We confirm for the avoidance of doubt that we continue to act for Gerry and Kate McCann and that any correspondence should continue to be sent to us and not to our clients".
P.S. A pdf. of the above letter is on our website. As I know that the few McCann-believers left on the forums like to be kept fully up-to-date on these matters, I can confirm on the record that there has been no further correspondence either way between myself and Caerter-Ruck since that date.
No comments:
Post a Comment