Re: Time To Face Facts
spongebob Today at 11:34 pmdocmac wrote:spongebob wrote:docmac wrote:spongebob wrote:Some people who call themselves the Voice For Madeleine or Anti McCanns or whatever names suit, only seem to have one mission,to berate and compound the misery already on the McCanns. No matter what they do, someone has to put it down, even if it is for Missing Children and actually nothing to do with the McCanns fund itself. Ask yourselves why do you do that? Is it because you feel you have to do it in a sense of honour to the board you visit?
'Missing Children' is a bandwagon that those frauds attempt to use as a distraction. It's very poorly disguised. I thought Kate wanted to make this her life's work, by the way. Her 'Mother Theresa' contribution to the world. And?
those frauds Hmmm Not wise words.
Oh? I'm more afraid of the Anopheles mosquito than I am of you. Or them. Or CR. Or anyone else. Frauds, yes.
Not according to some other forums you are not what you seem make out to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment