MORE POSTING FROM THE ANTI'S SO CALLED SECRET FACEBOOK PAGE

Linda Wrafterposted toITV Central News
IMO Maddie died before we even heard her name
28 July at 16:20Pia Bouquin, Sheila Basher, Carolina Viola and 2 others like this.
Lynne Higgins hope you are wrongLinda
28 July at 16:46
Linda Wrafter Ive researched this case for 4 years ...Im not wrong sadly
28 July at 16:48 · 1 person
Kate Miller likes this.
Kelly Hurst i think you're right Linda. I hope you're not but deep down we all know it x
28 July at 16:50 · 2 people
Loading...
Naomi Cooke I think ur right also! As sad as it is!
28 July at 17:05
Sue Bowdley how do u know that
28 July at 17:45
Andy Dovey It was quoted by members of there own family that they had never heard Kate or gerry call her Maddie until after she went missing, if you juggle the words around, they spell out I'm dead..28 July at 18:51
Linda Wrafter Sue the police files are online for anyone to read ,google GASPAR STATEMENTS and MCCANNFILES
28 July at 20:13

Que Cherrett Seems to be David Bret 
Que Cherrett 
Just thought I would pop this here. Pamela Gumboil will have to do a nice long piffle post to send it down the page in case anyone happens to see it.
Public Enquiry Into Unanswered Questions Relating To The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann - e-peti
epetitions.direct.gov.uk
Kate and Gerry McCann have steadfastly refused to answer pertinent questions relating to the disappearance of their daughter. Recently, a sighting in Leh, India, was supported by themselves and their spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, while the Leh Chief of Police denied that the event had taken place. B...
Yesterday at 18:53 · ShareRosemary Smith, Margaret O Brien and Suzanne Winter like this.
Pamela Gurney You are as entitled as anyone else to open an e-petition David, so please do not worry about me.
Yesterday at 19:08
Que Cherrett Back again? Bless Will you be signing or are you happy with what Clarence made up? x
Yesterday at 19:27 · 1 person
Rosemary Smith likes this.
Pamela Gurney I won't be signing David. I would not lower myself to have anything to do with your petition.
Yesterday at 19:29
Que Cherrett But what could be wrong with it? Don't you feel all the inconsistancies should be ironed out?
Yesterday at 19:33 · 4 people
Loading...
Pamela Gurney Leave it to Scotland Yard David.Yesterday at 19:38 · 1 person
Que Cherrett likes this.
Liz Newman Pamela just as I thought not interested in finding out what happened to Madeleine, just in protecting the parents who neglected her, but you will lower yourself to support them.
Yesterday at 19:41 · 1 person
Loading...
Que Cherrett Yes I hear that they are getting lots of information denied to them in the past. Pammy, if I may be so bold as to call you that, are you the new cover girl for the McCann campaign? Perhaps you have Philomena's phone number? I was always keen on big hefty girls at school, I'd buy her a sack of doughnuts ant day. x
Yesterday at 19:42
Pamela Gurney I have not said that Liz. Typical of your unfairness though. I have said leave it to Scotland Yard..they will hopefully get to the bottom of things if it isn't too late as far as evidence is concerned. The PJ fell down badly on this score and had anything happened to you or yours as a result of their grossly negligent enquiries when it mattered most, you'd be shouting from the rooftops about that too and rightly so. Leave it to SY and I hope to God you are made to eat your words at the end of all of this. I do not feel at all that I lower myself in supporting them...with vile hearts around they need help and have many, many thousands of supporters all over the world...probably running into the millions at a guess.
Yesterday at 19:48
Lynne Susan Riley yeah there are millions of child neglectors out there
Yesterday at 19:54 · 1 person
Loading...
Liz Newman Why is it the PJ's fault that the McCanns and ALL their friends trampled to crime scene? What was negligent about their enquiries, show me in the Official Police Fies. Do you not realise that the British Police were there working with the PJ from the first week. You see because I do not believe the McCanns I am "vile" well I didn't believe Karen Mattehews either. I wouldn't lower myself to support ANY parent who holds their babies in such low regard, of course it seems to you it is fine to leave 3 babies alone and one one night crying for over one and a quarter hours. So I will say this to you, I pity you, those children had rights, rights to be protected and cared for, the McCanns always put themselves first. In Kates own word, "At the bottom of this is a little girl" well yes what she said there was truth, Madeleine and the twins always came "bottom" of their list!
Yesterday at 20:03 · 4 people
Loading...
Kay Cartwright ‎@Pamela, I hope the McCanns care about you as much as you care for them. What is your source please that they have many, many thousands of supporters all over the world.
Yesterday at 20:05 · 1 person
Loading...
Pamela Gurney The McCanns know nothing of my existence Kay. There are many. many thousands of supporters on one page on here alone and it is obvious that there will be many thousands if not millions in the world at large. I do not need to say further on this.
Yesterday at 20:29
Rosemary Smith E-Petition link shared on Twitter
Yesterday at 22:15 · 5 people
Loading...
Que Cherrett I wouldn't bother with Pammy in the call centre, she is just waiting to do the light a candle line again. Better off telling people in the Police associations about the confidential petition.
11 hours ago

Suzanne Winter
Just emailed David's petition all the following news agencies (and a couple of MPs):

breakfast TV at BBC (breakfasttv@bbc.co.uk); brighton argus (news@theargus.co.uk); brighton argus (lee.gibbs@theargus.co.uk); bath chronicle (news@bathchron.co.uk); bbc east mids (emt@bbc.co.uk); bournemouth echo (newsdesk@bournemouthecho.co.u​k); clare whelan (whelanc@parliament.uk); daily mail newsdesk (news@dailymail.co.uk); daily mirror newsdesk (scoops@sundaymirror.co.uk); daily star newsdesk (news@dailystar.co.uk); stephen dorrell mp leics (info@stephendorrell.org.uk); bristol newsdesk (epnews@bepp.co.uk); guardian newsdesk (national@guardian.co.uk); plymouth herald (jgarnett@theplymouthherald.co​.uk); independent newsdesk (newseditor@independent.co.uk)​; leicester mercury (newsdesk@leicestermercury.co.​uk); mail on sunday newsdesk (news@mailonsunday.co.uk); soton echo (newsdesk@dailyecho.co.uk); telegraph newsdesk (telegraph@blj.co.uk); the sun newsdesk (talkback@the-sun.co.uk)

PLEASE NOTE: The Home Office is supporting this petition to address the McCanns' refusal to help police by answering questions.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.u​k/petitions/1494
As this is now in the public domain, the McCanns cannot sue you for printing this - so please go ahead!
Public Enquiry Into Unanswered Questions Relating To The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann - e-peti
epetitions.direct.gov.uk
Kate and Gerry McCann have steadfastly refused to answer pertinent questions relating to the disappearance of their daughter. Recently, a sighting in Leh, India, was supported by themselves and their spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, while the Leh Chief of Police denied that the event had taken place. B...
22 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribeLynette Estelle, Margaret O Brien, Rosemary Smith and 7 others like this.
Judy Turner Brilliant Suzanne!!!!!!
21 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Que Cherrett Wow well done Suzanne! Have a half an hour off washing up and ironing tomorrow! x
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Suzanne Winter ‎*dislikes* *shakes fist* *goes to bed in foul mood* ;D
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Que Cherrett oh ok Cinders..you can have a cuppa on your half hour off! I have just put the link on the McCann's should not get UK gov help...who started that one? x
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Margaret O Brien Suzanne your bloody wonderful x
16 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Kat Taylor Broadhead suzanne well done xx
14 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Rosemary Smith Well done Suzanne xxxx
14 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike
Suzanne Winter Aw thanks but we're ALL wonderful here!
( Except the mole - if there is one; they can f*** right off )
xxx ♥ xxx
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mike Hardy
Have just logged on to see it has been something of a stormy weekend again! Regrettably, I have BANNED, permanently, SUSAN HALL from this Forum. It is clear that, for whatever reasons, she has elected to create something of a furore, and whilst I NEVER want to be judge and executioner, and have always been lenient and accommodating to peoples difeering views, we cannot tolerate people 'trolling' and causing problems for other Forum users, and Ms. hall has unquestionably been involved in that.

More concerning for me; I also had 'FRIENDED' her a while ago, and I now note that she has removed herself from my friends list. I am a little concerned that she may distribute personal information about myself on other forums, and I would be grateful if you good people who keep your ears open to all quarters can let me know if anything relating to my REAL name pops up! Don't worry if there's a whole truckload of abuse relating to SPUDGUN, there's realms of it!! It's not so much a question of security, but it could create HUGE inconveniences if people could identify me and my family and friends with investigations that I have been involved in over the years. Not to mention that I have faced some prejudice and derogating from other Journalists because of what they see as an 'obsession', and I can not afford to let my personal interests in the McCann case interfere with my work, nor sully the otherwise good relationships I, and the company I work for, have with Media Broadcasters!

Here's to Happy Mondays.............
20 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribeCarolina Viola, Sheila Basher, Rosemary Smith and 6 others like this.
Suzanne Winter Don't take it TOO personally Spud she unfriended EVERYONE in the group on leaving!
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...
Que Cherrett She did say she got grief and personal details posted by someone at the News of the World i believe, perhaps the real Susan Hall is out there and we met those trolled details.?
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
John Mckinley She never unfriended me.I ignored her friend request.
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Judy Turner Posts as Susible on MM and stirring it up on the petition thread :(
20 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Que Cherrett Well one person just needs to point to his website...but not until the typo is corrected for petotons!
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Mike Hardy Thanks Judy. Will keep an eye out for her.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Mike Hardy Judy which forum is that, the Missing Madeline one?
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Que Cherrett Yep just been reading about your blogs...suspect there may well be a media blackout...my links go from the Daily Fail FB page and others with not instant rapidity...but someone is keeping tabs. Feasible the if i get 1 million likes page was demonstrative of them not getting a fair hearing....and they have been F@ quiet about India.......'sorry about that folks I said we had seen photo's because we were trying to look into it and see if it was genuine, you understand the need not to let her get away...' Nothing, no bullshit ....fitting the arse to the turd version of events, on India where some cobblers could have been cobbled to silence/negate the petition ...nothing.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Mike, yes it Missing Madeleine - Il have a glance back through her posting history, she seems to have a renowned 'pro' ally rallying to her defence on there. Shes doing her damnest to discredit David and the petition.
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Is it LifeIsForLiving supporting her Judy? Over on JATYK2 they're saying that's JJP who turned pro the same time as Bren!
19 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Rosemary Smith Suzanne, I had a quick look on the MissingMadeleine forum as I used to post there as Moondamp-Roses. It is LifeforLiving who's supporting her and someone called Panda to is as well (I think).
rMike I'll keep my eyes open and if I see anything like that I'll let you know xxx
12 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Aah thanks Rose x Does anyone know Panda irl? She befriended me years ago and I've since been told she's a secret pro, so I've let the friendship slide because she always asks me loads of questions!
12 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Rosemary Smith Suzanne I don't know Panda irl, sorry. Panda was always alright to me as far as I can recall, but there was always a small niggle in my mind about them, just a 'feeling' that something was not quite right, if you know what I mean. xxx
11 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Suzanne Winter That is EXACTLY how I feel Rose! Never met her but chatted on the phone a far bit. Always claimed to be investigating the fund fraud via Companys House but it has been suggested by someone whose judgement I trust that's just a ruse to gain antis' trust now! :( Mucho paranoia - and I've got to work all day! Still, I'll have a good bit of reading to come home to, no doubt... Have a lovely day Rose & everyone :D
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Gary Wyatt surely it is public interest that the mccanns are using every tactic in the book to silence us. the press cant be sued to print that the truthseekers are being stopped from posting facts by members of the mccanns team. this in its self would make the public more aware of the reality of the mccann liars.
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 4 people
Loading...
Rosemary Smith Suzanne, I never 'talked' to her much on the forum and I wouldn't like to talk badly about anyone, it was just a feeling/instinct. She/he was always alright to me but wanted to know too much, always asking questions etc. I may be joining you in paranoia land.lol. but this case alters your perceptions of people & events. IMHO.lol Hope you have a lovely day Suzanne and everyone else in the group. Love Rose xxx
11 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Gary Wyatt just remember you all have a right to sue too. if they are pretending to be somebody they are not to gain information to deform your good name then they should be held accountable . you have a right not to be harrased and just one wrongfull quote about you could mean they have to pay you compensation.
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Sylvia Dobson I'm sure somebody told me in a message that they were Panda, but for the life of me I cannot remember who it was. I have looked through my messages, but can't find anything, probably because I periodically have a clear out and delete old messages if I don't think they are important. Damn. If Pandas name comes to me will let you all know. Really niggling me now.
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Sylvia Dobson Who was the woman on Mirror and / or 3A, who had a lot of grief from the newspapers? She said her nephew was the one with Tourettes, Pete, from Big Brother (not that I ever watched BB, I never did, carp.). Susan is not her is she?
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Im thinking about a member(will remain nameless until i know for sure)who asked me the other day if her friend could join ,she said shes on forums under assumed name,but would have a different name on here ??
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Hi Linda if this is the person Suzanne and I pmd you about, she no longer posts on forums but still avidly follows the case :)
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Will message you Judy xxxxx
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Sheila Basher Mike I feel REALLY happy about Your decision I have never trusted Her there was something I could not put My finger on but was very wary of Her dreadful Person !!
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Yes, she was clearly out to cause trouble and is now being disruptive on MM. Disappointed the Mods have allowed to attack someone who isn't a member there.
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Linda Wrafter Tezza71 is a nasty piece of work ,not shocked its Farting !!
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Kat Taylor Broadhead just been over on mm forum , someone has posted back at her saying that she shouldnt have brung stuff - arguments from hereto there , but shes replied going on about her niece or something reading stuff on her fb wall ?? not sure what all that craps about
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Whats her niece doing on her facebook anyway? silly cow
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Shes going for the sympathy vote on MM but failing miserably, I reckon most members are just sticking their fingers in their ears going lalalalalalal :)
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Judy Turner Wouldn't disagree with that Lesley, hes treated many of us fighting for justice absolutely appallingly and does make you wonder why.
6 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Agree 100% Lesley
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Yep me too. Seems to me now he was only interested in making a name for himself.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Karen Hughes Since I found out he was banned from Anorak from trying to post comments that could perjure a trial and then I heard Stuart Lubbock's dad wanted nothing more to do with him, I've had a very low opinion of TB. I never really mention it - I just formed my own opinion - but I got the impression he has many supporters so kept my gob shut :D
13 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Write a comment...

Mike Hardy
Well, as I've said before; I don't want to censor, censure or silence anyone. Free speech is exactly the doctrine this group must live and prosper by, otherwise we are no better than the misfits who haunt JATYK2 and that other, bizarre group. (What the **** IS that all about, by the way?! What an ensemble of foul mouthed, childish, delinquent reprobates THAT is. Just like a Miley Cyrus or Justin Bieber fan site!)

Anyway. I digress.

I am always happy to embrace people who DO support the McCanns, especially where, and IF they can sustain a logical, reasoned, viable and feasible argument.

ALAS; that is where the whole thing falls down! I have NEVER met a 'Pro' who can level any kind of explanation for the missing child. Even someone with the most basic of education and average intelligence can SEE, after the most superficial of enquiries, that Madeleine being abducted looks very tenuous indeed.

Of course, that doesn't necessarily prove that her parents were complicit in her disappearance, either, and I'm always willing, indeed WANTING, to hear alternative explanations. That is the essence and STRENGTH of our group, and that of like minded people. We CAN deliberate and reason. Even if we are somewhat biased by our dislike of the Golden Couple and the mouthpiece who represents them, we can consider alternatives.

Wheras the PRO'S have a very limited arsenal.

1/ Try and refute the irrefutable evidence:- The dogs are unreliable; Tanner's sighting was backed up by Smith; the Portuguese are corrupt and Portugal is teeming with Paedophiles.

2/ Attack the 'ANTI's'!! ~~ "UR n evil **** who just dont want to see a liitle girl back wiv her lovin parents" or "ow wud u feel if it woz ur daughter?" or "getta life u sick, twisted bastard, av u never made a mistake"?

Or something similar. Very compelling, I must say.

Onwards and upwards..........
7 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribeMargaret O Brien, Clive McIlwaine, Linda Wrafter and 4 others like this.
Linda Wrafter Countless times on twitter i have asked for just one iota of proof of what they say ,to this day not given ,they just ignore you and carry on to the next tweet they have saved in their favourites
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Anna Silvestro Excellent, Mike. I'd love to have someone come up with a really plausible explanation of how Madeleine may have been abducted and I'd love it even more if she had been looked after, truly had not come to any harm and was found to be safe, w...ell and happy. Not one of the pros has managed that. They either come up with something along the lines of "well, they're such lovely people and you're a ....." just insulting those who question, rather than presenting any valid reasoning.
See more
7 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Sylvia Dobson likes this.

16 August 

Linda Wrafter Never heard of this Smethurst chap? does anyone know what Tony said about him ?
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter just shows team McC (Ltd Co)search the internet doesnt it?
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Rosemary Smith likes this.
Judy Turner They wouldn't have to search hard Linda, it was on the only forum which he regards as his 'platform' and the only forum he posts on.
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter True ,hes on twitter now telling everyone about it ,Ed Smethursts facebook as been removed ,apperntly Bennett claims it was full of paedos?
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner whose on twitter, Smethurst or TB????
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Bennett
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner OMG this is not the way to go about things.
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter VERY stupid idea IMO
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Judy Turner Would anyone on twitter mind C&Ping TB's Tweets please?
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter on the job now !!
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Judy Turner likes this.
Linda Wrafter zampos Anthony Bennett
#McCann lawyer Ed Smethurst met suspect Murat & his lawyer on 13 Nov 07: five days later he met Tapas 9 at this hotel pic.twitter.com/MLty8Pd
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter zampos Anthony Bennett
bit.ly/q8QBo0 Madeleine Foundation statement re #McCann lawyer & Mason, Ed Smethurst issuing libel writ against Tony Bennett 9 Aug 11
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter os Anthony Bennett
bit.ly/q8QBo0 Statement re #McCann lawyer Ed Smethurst issuing libel writ against Tony Bennett (pic MF leaflet) pic.twitter.com/jWu0RM5
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Thanks Linda, Christ on a bike this is getting serious!!!!!!!
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Linda Wrafter There is no doubt Bennett is an educated man ,but common sense is lacking if he STILL wont shut up
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Rosemary Smith and Judy Turner like this.
Linda Wrafter Link here in case you cannot see where Bennett claims Smethurst met Tapas grouphttp://twitter.com/#!/zamp​os/status/1033760850597642​24/photo/1Twitter / Anthony Bennett: #McCann lawyer Ed Smethurs ...
twitter.com
‎#McCann lawyer Ed Smethurst met suspect Murat & his lawyer on 13 Nov 07: five days later he met Tapas 9 at this hotel http://t.co/MLty8Pd
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner He's a loose cannon, ta for link :)
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Missed this tweet .....
zampos Anthony Bennett
jillhavern.forumotion.net/​t3323-edward-s… The CMOMM forum has removed three threads about #McCann lawyer Ed Smethurst after Carter-Ruck sent three libel letters
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Think its Laffin Assassin, well thats what Iv heard anyway.
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner I dont know what he hoped to achieve by this.
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner As Smethurst is the McCanns' lawyer and a Fund Director, I think he still is anyway, he may well be able to use the Fund.
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Lesley Venvie HATES Bennettt , has loads of digs at him
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Sylvia Dobson likes this.
Sylvia Dobson Oh yes, he certainly does Linda. He never liked him on 3A's either. Venie is very astute.
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Linda Wrafter Tony still tweeting about libel,interesting though ,they have sued 20 people up to now !! zampos Anthony Bennett
jillhavern.forumotion.net/​t2900-a-compen… The full list of libel actions by the #McCann s and friends has risen to 20 - 2 more in the last 2 weeks - updates here
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Not sure Lesley
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Susan Beckingham TB has apparently (etc) in his opinion (etc) found some unpleasant links within Smethurst's FB page and" some very unsavoury "friends" ,he has highlighted these links (eg Greg the Groomer"), the FB profile has now been removed (of Smethurst) but who removed it, no one knows.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter http://twitter.com/#!/veni​viedivici ,this is his twitter profile, but nothing much to go onnobby-Lobby (@veniviedivici) on Twitter
twitter.com
Sign up for Twitter to follow nobby-Lobby (@veniviedivici).
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Que Cherrett Oh well I Know nothing of all this old sausage! Will be interesting to see if Mr TB does have something to back his words up..or if tuther chap is just hoping to put the frighteners on him and settle early. Is his reputation worth the £100k and has info been disseminated enough by TB to warrant the claim?
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
Write a comment...

Mike Hardy
Just as a point of interest, do we KNOW any of the reprobates who make up the Just A Thought You Know 2 website/Forum?? Anyone?
3 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribe
Linda Wrafter never heard of it,sorry x
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Anna Silvestro Have sent you a message, Mike.
2 hours ago ·

Am I going mad?
Ive copied over this entire thread from their facebook group and can see davids name mentioned but he hasnt posted on there???
? can he block his posts
zanne Winter
Help... this fecker is following me on Twitter. Should I block them?
Intel. Info. Ops. (Intel_Info_Ops) on Twitter
twitter.com
Special Investigations Team investigating, indentifying and reporting Crime, Terrorism, Fraud, Tax Evasion, eCrime, Espionage, unscrupulous practices, etc.
12 August at 14:05 ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribe
Linda Wrafter If in doubt block ,thats my motto !!
12 August at 14:08 · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Rosemary Smith likes this.
Suzanne Winter Yep; you're right... blocking now *shudder*
12 August at 14:11 · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Linda Wrafter what do you think to the new twitter? what a crock of shite !!!!!
12 August at 14:14 · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Yes, New Twitter is really irritating Linda! How are you supposed to find people now??
12 August at 14:19 · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Rosemary Smith likes this.
Suzanne Winter Well I've Tweeted your every blog which has led to accusations of being you, David!
12 August at 14:20 · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Linda Wrafter its doing my head in ,ruined it
12 August at 14:20 · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Hahaa I'm very flattered David!
12 August at 14:22 · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter David Ive been called Debbie Butler !! hows that for an insult?
12 August at 14:34 · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Mike Hardy Babe, I shouldn't really worry too much. I believe they're AMERICAN, which combined with "Intelligence" and "Information" creates one of the best oxymorons you'll come across.
12 August at 14:36 · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Hahahaa *like* and *like even more* Mike :D
12 August at 14:40 · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Margaret O Brien I hate new twitter ,
12 August at 17:32 · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Same here Margaret O Brien! Hey your profile pic looks good atop mine :D If ANYONE knows how to search for people on new Twitter can they please let me know :(
Saturday at 10:43 · LikeUnlike

Mike Hardy
Here is the response to David's efforts in getting the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre to look at some of the pretty depraved material that appears on some of the Loonies Facebook pages!

Bizarrely, they deem it to be acceptable!

From: Referral
Subject: CEOP Referral ****
To: davidbret@*******.com
Date: Wednesday, 17 August, 2011, 15:13



Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED//


Good afternoon,

Thank you for recent referral to the Child Exploitation and Online protection Centre. Your referral was forwarded to Facebook who work closely with CEOP in order to protect children from online exploitation. They have assessed the page contained in your report and have informed us that it does not violate their Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and as such the page will stay on the site.

Thank you for your referral and for helping us in our efforts to protect children from online exploitation.

Kind regards,

The Referrals Team

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED//
This email was classified on 17 August 2011 at 15:13:33
The above classification labels were added to the message by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre
5 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribe
Judy Turner David just wondering did you send specific examples of comments that support the argument that their FB site is putting children at risk? Pamalam has started a section on her excellent GerryMcCannblogs site, recording many of the posts and official McCann updates for reference.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Anyway good that you are keeping at them. They caved in over their Students for Madeleine Page (where they were asking school kids to sent them their personal details) , no way would they have removed that in the middle of summer unless they had to.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Oh sorry David Im getting confused with all their sites, how many do they have??? Dont much about the Million Likes and Abduction sites so Il read up on your blog :)
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Madeleine's corpse????....My God thats beyond sick, any way I can help just ask. Maybe a petition to get these sites closed?
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Mike Hardy
Here is the response to David's efforts in getting the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre to look at some of the pretty depraved material that appears on some of the Loonies Facebook pages!

Bizarrely, they deem it to be acceptable!

From: Referral
Subject: CEOP Referral ****
To: davidbret@*******.com
Date: Wednesday, 17 August, 2011, 15:13



Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED//


Good afternoon,

Thank you for recent referral to the Child Exploitation and Online protection Centre. Your referral was forwarded to Facebook who work closely with CEOP in order to protect children from online exploitation. They have assessed the page contained in your report and have informed us that it does not violate their Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and as such the page will stay on the site.

Thank you for your referral and for helping us in our efforts to protect children from online exploitation.

Kind regards,

The Referrals Team

Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED//
This email was classified on 17 August 2011 at 15:13:33
The above classification labels were added to the message by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre
5 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribe
Judy Turner David just wondering did you send specific examples of comments that support the argument that their FB site is putting children at risk? Pamalam has started a section on her excellent GerryMcCannblogs site, recording many of the posts and official McCann updates for reference.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Anyway good that you are keeping at them. They caved in over their Students for Madeleine Page (where they were asking school kids to sent them their personal details) , no way would they have removed that in the middle of summer unless they had to.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Oh sorry David Im getting confused with all their sites, how many do they have??? Dont much about the Million Likes and Abduction sites so Il read up on your blog :)
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Judy Turner Madeleine's corpse????....My God thats beyond sick, any way I can help just ask. Maybe a petition to get these sites closed?
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike







================================================================================




Mike Hardy
In SUPPORT OF TONY BENNETT!!

I am certainly no apologist for Mr. Bennett, and it may very well be that some members have a good reason to take him to task over certain issues, I don't know. For my part, I have often mused that he can sometimes appear reckless and inconsiderate, and that he can sometimes show a tendancy to pursue avenues that are counter productive, (which is certainly the case in his latest ecsapade!).

However, I am very much a believer in seeing the GOOD in people, irrespective of who they are and what they have done. Take Gerry McCann, for instance, (not literally of course), he has unquestionably saved many peoples lives through his skills as a Cardiologist, 'though I suspect he ventured down his career choice out of a need to satiate his contolling personality, rather than to contribute to Mankind. (I'm also struggling to see anything of Kate's good side too, but I digress!)

I have MET Tony Bennett and believe I know something of the man. It may well be that he is guilty of some misdemeanour relating to others, or that he has spoken out of hand or that he has said something to someone about something........I don't know.

What I DO know, and what is tangibly ascertainable, is that he has conducted a ceaseless and tireless amount of research, writing and energies into the McCann case, often in the face of wicked abuse, threats and adversity; for which he is deserving of praise and thanks.

He has relentlessly given his time and often MONEY, to pursuing the McCanns and their cahorts from every angle possible using every means available, effectively from the very beginning. Court actions, petitions, publications, blogs, forums, private Prosecutions, letters, writings, whole bloody treatises!, groups, organisations and foundations.

Irrespective of what your personal feelings are about him, it is inarguable that his contribution is immense in keeping the Madeleine McCann case in the public eye.

And whilst it may well be that his current predicament is as a result of his own impatience, he is at least to be lauded for constantly getting under the skin of the protagonists in this sad and sorry case.

I, for one, shall not be kicking him whilst he is down, and morally and spiritually he shall have my every support. We are all here for the same reason, (hopefully), and now is the time to set aside grievances and to collectively offer him our support.

Unless anyone objects, I intend to send him a collective message of support from this group.
6 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribePia Bouquin, Clive McIlwaine, Sheila Basher and 8 others like this.
Sheila Basher I totally agree Mike as you say He has fought really hard to keep Maddie in the public eye - Personaly I am not a lover of Mr B personality wise but He has as You state stood up and been counted in face of adversity so He does deserve some praise !
6 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Linda Wrafter and Jan Bowman like this.
Anna Silvestro I'm with you, Mike. I hope Tony has kept screenshots of Smethurst's Facebook page. I expect he has and good luck to him. He is one of the stalwarts who will carry on regardless.
6 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...
Linda Wrafter Agree too ,I do noo know Tony personally and have never crossed swords with him, but without people like him Maddie would be in a worse position(if that is possible) as shes in now, no one can question his loyalty to her(for whatever reason) and I wish him well in the court case
6 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Clive McIlwaine Never met him, read his book, he is one of us. Go for it
6 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Gary Wyatt go for it . it is the same for all of us . i support everyone who is helping to expose this sad corrupt case. i would stand up in court side by side anybody who is truthseeking.
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...
Susan Beckingham Good. As a member of the Madeleine Foundation, I wonder even whether forums such as this would exist were it not for people like TB, who for years has rattled the McCanns' cage. Remember that it was TB who originally tried to bring a private prosecution against them for child neglect, as early as Oct/Nov 2007.
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Judy Turner There can be no doubt that he has given his all in the pursuit for truth and justice in this case and has taken much abuse from the McCann fans. I have met TB and supported him from the outset but, perhaps because he is so focused on his work, he has pushed aside many who were there for him. Nonetheless, I sincerely wish him well and hope we can all put our differences aside and come together to get justice for Madeleine.
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 4 people
Linda Wrafter, Marianne Smith and 2 others like this.
Rachel Louise George I agree, I`m new to this group but I was a member of the old mirror and 3a`s in the early days and Tony Bennet was involved from day 1 so I know he has put a lot of time and effort into getting justice for Madeleine, I don`t know what he has done and if hes upset people and done things in the wrong way then that is wrong, but he has to take credit where its due, no one can deny he has done a lot of good in trying to get the Mccanns to face charges.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Linda Wrafter, Judy Turner and Jan Bowman like this.
Pia Bouquin I agree, Mike. He''s stuck his neck out more than once and he has not given up.
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Jan Bowman and Rachel Louise George like this.
Vera Steinke I know TB personally and his motivation. Tony deserves our respect for his tireless fight in finding the truth.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...

Suzanne Winter
F@ me I think I may have uncovered something here...
maryannmartinek m2 @GasparStatement in Australia Murdoch newspapers has created an industry of celebrity & #paid murdered victim family groups! #mccann #murdoch
I have replied @maryannmartinek can you tell us the names of families #murdoch has used in the same way as he is using the #mccann s so we join more dots?
BLOODY HELL! Is this what it's all been about?
10 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribeMargaret O Brien, Lynette Estelle and 3 others like this.
Linda Wrafter Wow !! this is SICK
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Suzanne Winter ‎Carly Michelle Dunham would you agree with maryann about this?
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Paul Rees That could be why Murdoch IMMEDIATELY told Rebekah Brooks the McCanns MUST be innocent - so a golden opportunity wasn't missed $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Carly Michelle Dunham i dunno what to think of this but i have never trustedd the murdochs so anything is possible
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Gary Wyatt tweet this to adriansandersmp . he is my local mp and on the media select commitee who are looking into the murdochs. he is also the man who assured me the mccanns are innocent but hasnt replied to my question why he believes they are. i think he made his assumption while questioning gerry mccann at a select committee meeting about the poor mccanns being hurt by media speculation. i think mr sanders needs to be shown hes a liar. he is really enjoying crushing the murdochs but fails to come clean on the mccanns.
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 5 people
Loading...
Carly Michelle Dunham murdoch milked the mcann case here in australia for all its worth especally on pay tv
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...
Gary Wyatt theres a new zeland connection too.
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Gary does adriansandersmp usually respond to tweets?
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Suzanne Winter This theNZ connection, Gary? #Murdoch used a NZ journo to campaign SarahsLaw in Aust but lawbreaking #attempt landed journo in jail for contempt #mccann
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
John Mckinley I dont understand twitter etc. Please can some one tell me what's going on?
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Suzanne Winter An Australian Twitter has said Murdoch is only supporting the #mccanns because of the money it brings in for him and he has previous form for similar, John ...
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Sorry - twitterer! Here's her timeline: https://twitter.com/#!/maryannmartinek
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
John Mckinley I see. But is their any evidence to this allegation?
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
John Mckinley Thx Suzanne. Just going to have a look.
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Tom Watson who slated Murdochs is the man
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Linda Wrafter A few of us on Twitter keep messaging him
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Gary Wyatt yes thats it suzanne. sanders doesnt usually reply to tweets but usually replies to facebook messages , emails , letters. i believe he didnt want to stand up to the mccanns for political reasons . he failed to see the reality and i think he was almost star struck at meeting gerry. he is struggling to go back on his words that mccanns are innocent .
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Gary Wyatt it seems murdoch has protected peodos by siding with them to gain big profits from his media empire. keeping the mccanns in the limelight instead of exposing them . put together the people involved close to both murdoch and the governments (past and present) and the mccanns and their government connection e.g gordon brown , clarence mitchell and mitchell is the centre of this whole thing. he was with the gov the mccanns and now murdoch. MITCHELL is the person who has fooled gov into believing mccanns are innocent so he can recieve rewards from murdoch. the big question is this ....did murdoch have something on gordon brown? because brown sent mitchell straight out to protect the mccanns.
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...
Linda Wrafter Brown is the lynchpin ,but is he infallible ?
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Judy Turner lol Linda must go to specsavers...thought you said 'inflatable'. An inflatable Gordon Brown is def an image I dont want in my head!!!!!
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike


No comments: