Re: McCann v Bennett 'commit-to-jail' case may (OR MAY NOT) be heard on Tues 29 and Weds 30 January
Tony Bennett Today at 6:47 pmYes, here he is, if you ever want your photo taken!rainbow-fairy wrote:Tony Bennett wrote:SNIPPED:How did Ian West, a part-time photographer from Norwich, also known as ’muratfan’, know the date of the hearing over three weeks before.... (Sorry, snipped too much - r-f) Those of you who follow these things will know that Ian West (known on the internet as ‘muratfan’) made a number of comments on the internet with words to this effect: “Bennett isn’t telling people that his contempt of court hearing is on 29 & 30 January”. I responded truthfully by saying that I had not yet been notified of any date. It is clear I think now beyond all doubt that this man, who for over four years has conducted a relentless internet campaign against me constantly repeating foul and indeed sometimes obscene lies about me, is in very close contact with the McCanns and the McCann Team, despite Carter-Ruck on a previous occasion claiming that they knew nothing about him.
Muratfan is from NORWICH??? I. Feel. Sick. 15 miles is way too close for my liking. Ugh. Definitely gonna move now!!!
http://ianwestphotography.bttradespace.com/
BENNETT REMEMBER THIS APOLOGY THAT HAD TO BE MADE??? ONCE AGAIN BENNETT ""THE GREAT RESEARCHER"" HAS TARGETED A INNOCENT PERSON
http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/apology-to-ian-west-photographer/
Apology to Ian West Photographer
14SEP
Ian West the photographer of Bowthorpe, Norwich is NOT Ian M West of 2 Latimer Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 2RW.
Ian West the photographer runs a reputable photographic company.
I would like to offer my sincere apologies to Ian West Photographer for any upset or inconvenience caused to him, his family or his business by my copying and pasting articles from other websites which infer that he is Ian M West of 2 Latimer Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 2RW – He is NOT.
AND FOR THE RECORD...I AM NOT CALLED IAN WEST...NOR DO I LIVE IN NORFOLK
No comments:
Post a Comment