| Other Members |
|---|
WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE.. THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE. IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
Deb Bennett
Emma Elliott Epsly
Judy Waine
Elio Santos
Jill Ayranci
Emma Charlton
Jonathan
Jane Green
Lorraine
Debbie Coates
Claire Stewart
Alison Corcoran
Beth Nimmo
Debbie Conway
Dora Du Pitta Panteli
Jake Walker
Caroline
Magz Mckechni
Jodie Nicola Parker
Shannon Saunders
Angela Gill
Renata Rocha
Maureen Bradford
24 comments:
So if people don't believe the mccanns, that makes them trolls?? Lmao il keep trolling GUILTY!!!!!!!!
Standing up for something you believe in makes you neither troll nor vile, organizing a march for something you believe in doesn't make you a vile troll either. What does make you a troll is accusing anyone who doesn't agree with you of being perverted, depraved, vile or any other negative word you can think of. The 'anti McCann's' are believe it or not fighting for Justice for Madeleine and if what they are doing prompts any government or police force to actually find her then you should be pleased about that, sitting back and doing nothing but throw obscenities at a growing number of people won't find her, would you rather they just forget about her? If any of the anti McCann's take a leaf from the McCann's book I should think you would need a very good lawyer.....Carter Ruck are highly recommended I do believe.
Telling lies and believing the lies on Facebook and anti hate sites makes a person bike, and stupid. Demanding police hand over evidence in an ongoing case is perverse and selfish. What if that evidence could lead to her, but because it was released too earlier the abductor gets wind of it, or it prejudices any trial meaning the person goes free? Do you care that your demands could risk madeleine's life, and that you are in effect blackmailing the police by telling people you are doing this as police are keeping evidence from you. And even if you did think the McCann's were guilty, how is a march going to help, it would do the opposite. No judge would ever allow the McCann's to go to trial as the prejudicial material slapped around by antis in this march & online has & will be considered to have ended any chance of a fair trial.
To anon at 22.49 can you hear yourself? Do you actually know what you are talking about because it sounds like you actually have no clue or are being spoon fed one side by media..go and do your research and use your own brain cells for a change instead of spouting what others are telling you. I'm with anon at 21.48 keep trolling.....Justice for Madeleine and peace to all,over and out
I have seen 4 kids under the age of 16 put up hear i hope u got the parents permision to put them up if not u r breaking the law and if it was my kids up there 4 the whole world to c id make sure u was done
i have made a formal complaint that you the blogger have without permission used the image of a minor in your postings. I seem to remember the McCann's doing something very similar regarding the image of Maddie McCann.
Has this site been created as a gateway for those interested in viewing the pictures of children ? You are an incredibly irresponsible blogger to identify the profiles of individuals that most likely contain images of children and a complaint has been made to the police regarding your somewhat questionable reason for offering up images of children.
This blog is the kind of nonsense that the Media Manipulation companies love to see. Are you being paid from the Fund?
You can add me to this list as I signed the petition and joined march4maddie. I don't believe the MCScammers and if that makes me a troll so be it!
I no longer believe my brother that is why I support this march and why I left his fund .
J Mccann
thank you for promoting this march...
R u going to name and shame all 16000 plus ppl or just them that plan to march
pleb-nobby-Lobby@veniviedivici
via @others Who is Ian M West of , Norwich, Norfolk, who posts on the internet under the name of Murat fan - muratfan?
Shame on you Mr West.
Your
J Mccann
For those complaint about the profiles that have in them pictures of children, its the parents who have put their pictures up on a public site, and who have given permission for them to be public. So blame the parents.
Ok maccanns but pics of twins up on a pubilc site we can use them NO they do every thing they can to stop it
The McCann's have never put pictures up on s public site. More to the point why do you want to use pictures of madeleine's brother and sister? This site does not use pictures of children it links to the profiles of members of hate groups, and some of those have put pictures of children up. I find it concerning that someone has just admitted they wanted to use pictures of children and are upset they can't. And standing up for what you believe in does not make you a good person if you believe in spite and you think harassing people is standing up for a belief. Its akin to a neo Nazi going on a demonstration against Jewish people and then claiming that makes them a good person.
Im confused is fb public or not
Yes fb is public, its got over a billon members for a start all with ability to join groups and see members profiles. And much of Facebook is available on internet searches. Nothing you write on Facebook is private aside from maybe direct messages.
Who is J McCann who keeps posting? Will the real J McCann please stand up.
Are you seriously comparing neo nazi's persecution of an innocent race to this. I had heard such big things about you, I won't quote the exact words, but let's just say you were regarded as similar to passing a tricky shit. With every comment, I get more bored. I thought you'd be a challenge. You're Sunday league mate.
Why do people assume I'm the blog author, I am not.
And the neo Nazi comparison was down to some saying that it good of them to do this since they were standing up for what they believe in. My point was that this attitude can be used to justify anything. If your beliefs are wrong standing up for them is wrong too. And looking at many of the antis comments about minorities many of them are of an extreme far right leaning.
I think a march sould be done saying all missing kids get same mccanns have had everything to help poor ben needhams mum has had fuck all when mccanns case is talked about so much other kids a forgotten mccanns have 2 investigations shit loads of money in the fund needhams have had nothing. Think the best way is to 4get mccanns they have all help they can get think about others
Kate and Gerry McCann have raised money for missing people, have fronted a campaign for missing people, and pushed for a European amber alert system. Can anyone name anyone else who has done this for missing people?
The Needhams have re ently had officers in Greece for the first time and a major excavation of a nearby site. Did you miss that on the news or what? Sure its too little too late but it isnt true to say thete has been no help.
And it isnt a popularity contest ffs.
Post a Comment