From: Martin Roberts (robertsm@newschool.edu)
Sent: Fri 1/22/10 10:56 AM
To: ******* (p**********.com)
Hello,
I am not the author of the articles you refer to and have no idea what you are talking about. You might be more careful in future about making sure you are speaking to the right person before delivering messages to total strangers.
Best regards,
Martin Roberts
Remember Jill saying Nigel from McCannfiles had said that it was this person.
Re: Would you trust a diagnosis by this man?
by jkh on Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 13:22
I believe this is Dr Roberts http://www.newschool.edu/lang/faculty_dev.aspx?id=1738&sc=LCST
And you can find some more of his writing here http://www.mccannfiles.com/id260.html
JILL'S POST SAYING IT IS THIS MAN
AND HERE WHERE NIGEL FROM MCCANNFILES REFUSES TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.
Re: Would you trust a diagnosis by this man?
by jkh on Mon 18 Jan 2010 - 13:32
I have no idea what his connection to Nigel is, though, and why he writes exclusively for him. I tried to ask him once, but he chose to overlook the question
I took that to mean 'Mind yer business yer nosy trollop' cos I assume Dr Roberts wants to be something of an enigma
Same page as previous link
SOD IT YES I WILL REVEAL MY SOURCE OF THIS E-MAIL BECAUSE I AM FED UP OF TAKING THE SHIT. YES IT IS THE ONE, THE ONLY TONY BENNETT, ALBEIT HIM TRYING TO HIDE HIS ADDRESS (YOU ARE NOT TECCIE MINDED ARE YOU) BENNETT SENT IT FROM ANOTHER E-MAIL ACCOUNT. A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. IS BENNETT SO TRUSTING, IS BENNETT THE GREAT MAN HE SAYS HE IS. BENNETT HAS A HISTORY OF THIS READ THE CHAOS RAPTORS SITE FOR THE E-MAILS HE SENT THEM.
JUST TO NOTE ON HERE...JILL HAVERN HAS STATED THAT SHE DID NOT BELIEVE THAT THE PERSON QUOTED WAS THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE AND THAT SHE DID SAY SHE IT COULD HAVE BEEN HIM
JKH POSTED THIS SO I WILL POST IT ON HERE...IT IS HER REPLY IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS POST
jkh said...
You said that you would amend this post. I never said Nigel from mccannfiles said it was the Dr Roberts who I thought it was.
Nigel wouldn't confirm or deny.
I also never said it was definitely the Dr Roberts who I found, I said I believed it was him, but that doesn't mean it was him. I was curious about this enigmatic person as were many people because a lot of people actually think his writing is excellent. I have no doubt you don't knowing your stance on the McCann case.
I can't believe you approached Dr Roberts or his employer. And I also can't believe you're now saying it was Tony who sent you the emails.
Well, maybe I can because you're nothing more than a shit stirrer.
You said you would post the emails on my forum, and I'm waiting for that please.
JUST SO YUO KNOW, I NEVER APPROACHED HIS EMPLOYERS, I AM POSTING THESE UP ON HERE. BENNETT CANNOT POST THEM UP ON HIS NAME CAN HE..... AND ALSO HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW QUIET HE IS?
No comments:
Post a Comment