Private Message From Bennett Confirming No Meeting Took Place Between Him And Essex Police

Oh dear Bennett, you really sould not trust who you send PM's to should you.

This is reproduced verbatim (not on my usual PC )

From Tony Bennett

To xxxxxx


You really should trust me on this because it has happened for a long time. I have been abused and ridiculed on various forums and this way i can fight back against those that have told lies and un-truths about me.
No meeting has evewr taken place between myself and DCI Roe. I did contact him but got a reply saying nothing could be done, and i am hardley surprised giving how mush they know i do not like them. Many people do believe me and support me. I will in a day or so post up the results of the "last meeting"

From Tony Bennett

No comments: