Sorry Is This The Gestapo


Re: Dr Martin Roberts.
by jkh Today at 13:36

nemesis wrote:
No i was passed the e-mail. I have had nothing to do with Mike Gunnill being here. If people want to join here it is either of their own accord or from someone else.


Who passed you the email?

Answer my questions damn it.


=========================

Re: Dr Martin Roberts.
by jkh Today at 13:38

nemesis wrote:
Jill with all due respect, if i had come on here posted that Dr Roberts has been contacted to se if it was him, then the Anti's would have been all over the post, saying it was another attempt to smear and at spin. Thats how they work. and also if it was him then i would have looked an idiot.
Once it has been confirmed then it gets posted.

I do not post without confirmation, but you did say you BELIEVE it to be him.


So I said I believed it was him, so what? Doesn't mean to say I thought it was definitely him. Sorry, but you don't give due respect to anyone muratfan. Who contacted Dr Roberts and who passed you his email to post on your blog? Why do all this without telling me what you were doing?

No comments: