" Statement from Mike Gunnill
Thursday, 04 February 2010 09:25 Raptor
mikegunnill Today at 9:09 am
Link to post On Jill Havern's Forum
1) A courier this morning at 08.00 collected the envelope, 60 Reasons book, 10 Reasons leaflet, a receipt signed by Anthony Bennett plus emails between myself and Mr Bennett. The book was purchased by contacting Mr Bennett directly via email. The money was posted to his home address in Harlow. Cash was sent ( £5 ) as payment, because I didn't want to send a cheque made payable to Mrs Bennett as requested by Anthony Bennett at the same address.
2) Mr Bennett has admitted selling a copy of 60 Reasons to me. There are two further examples but I only required proof of one sale.
3) I am grateful to this forum for allowing me to make public and open contact with Mr Anthony Bennett.
4) The third party has asked me not make any further comment or postings, which I have agreed to do. I have also agreed to make a personal statement to the third party.
END
As for Havern, she is allowing Bennett to post libel on her forum. You are not protected because the Hosts are out of Britain, you are liable and as you are the owner of the forum you are liable.
My day is just getting better.
No comments:
Post a Comment