Bennett Is Going Down Like A Person In A Toilet In Leverton

Thank you Mr Bennett for your reply. As the photographer involved there was never a complaint against me, with the PCC or anyone else. You knew this at the time of course, when you were posting incorrect items on various forums.
I have yet to work out where the " hard cow " reference came from, it certainly didn't come from me while talking to Mr Butler.

As you may pile blame on Deborah Butler, it was you that made up comments surrounding the invitation to picture Ms Butler and the invitation to go and speak to Mr Butler. On this second matter it was a concern to get the " facts right" that lead to the visit.

Your comment "I wish you no ill-will whatsoever but I find very distasteful many of the antics of tabloids like the ‘Express’." You are of course able to express your views, as I am with regard " ambulance-chasers " and your very distasteful antics.

Finally I received my copy of 60 Reasons yesterday, which I requested in a recent email to you. I sent off my £5 and received the book. I didn't use my real name of course because thanks to you, is very well known. I did however prove that you are still selling copies of this publication, but more of this later.


Bennett is going to lose everything, and not just him either. Those that allow his rubbish and lies to be posted on websites are going to be in trouble as well.
When the court case against Amarol is over, The McCanns lawyers are going after the websites and forums.

No comments: