What Happened To Your Solicitor Brenda ??

Re: Majic trying to scaremonger.......Zzzzzzz
Bren on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 5:25 pm

I am in contact with e-victims and the IWF at present regarding the activity on this site and because of the severity of the threats of violence I have reported the site to the UK police.


IWF are only interested if there is child porn or grooming of children. I tried them when all the libellous remarks were going up about me...and got nowhere, they told me to report to the Police and they could not do anything.



You know the one you saw when all the snow came and you and your husband went and saw one. What happened? You suggested that the people that libelled you were going to get letters, did mine get lost in the post? Or was you just talking your usual crap as usual?

No comments: