Sorry to disappoint you here but I am not Anti-McCann, I am pro-justice for Madeleine. Afterall she is the victim here. And as for your comment about all anti's well I do know someone that still thinks the McCann's are innocent but the dog evidence to them proves that someone harmed Madeleine in that apartment.
Just because I do not approve of the childcare arrangements that Kate, Gerry and their friends took in Praia da Luz does not make me an anti. Just because I do not approve of a mother not answering Police questions does not make me an anti. Just because I find it despicable that the friends of the McCanns refused to return for a reconstruction does not make me an anti. I just want those responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine to be brought to Justice and yes in my opinion were negligent in their childcare arrangements.
You are very quick jack to label people with either being in the "anti" camp or the "pro" camp, some people are open minded and will remain that way.
Right Brenda lets go shall we.
The first bit in bold, would you approve if the answers were by a Police force which was known to be involved in torturing prisoners and has a reputation of fittinf up suspects? Also the questions were leading questions.
Also it is strange that when YOU WERE QUESTIONED AT THE POLICE STATION YOU BRENDA REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS DIDN'T YOU.
The next bit in bold...With regards to fitting up it is strange that the PJ could not even show what Eggman looked like, therefore he would not be in the reconstruction, just the McCanns and their friends. No suspects were allowed to be showed. Is that not very biased and not really helping anything.
I know you cannot grasp this sort of thing first thing in the morning, but you are wrong and always will be wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment