Eddie:
I agree Kaz.
I have also said that I can't dislike pros just becasue they're pros - I am not sure that alwasy went down well.
Snoop from the Truth forum joined MM for a while, after I had left the Truth Forum (I had asked to be removed), and Amber actually accused me of being too nice to him! I am sure people can read for themselves - I am not going to be nasty for the sake of being nasty - and Snoop, though I disagreed with him/her. remained polite to me...so why would I have hate for him/her?
There was mod on Truth Forum called Wednesday (is it Sabot? I don't know) - he/she was always polite to me - and when Sabot joined MM I tried to be polite back. See I can't do nasty for the sake of it and really, i just don't do 'hate'.
Like you said; pros and antis may disagree on Maddie but agree on other things. We are all human.
As for MM, it is a shame. I felt I was a decent poster and I made some good freinds there and had a good few laughs...I pm'd some people before I left - I never said why just goodbye (except to one poster who I won't name).
That forum went downhill after the Tony Bennet saga - I never got involved in that and defended Amber's right to make threads about him, but I always felt that the forum lost it's way after that....it became less about children and more about misdirected anger
Harvesmom to Eddie, about the mole, I think:
Well its not me! I got my P45 just because your my friend.
Eddie:
I am absolutely NOT going to back anyone giving anyone death threats! As far as I know though, and to be fair, I am sure Amber won't allow that either. She was furious with Laffin for posting that stuff about Clarrie and his kids. Alot of people were.
Harvesmom:
Really!! I'm a bit disheartened, I did really enjoy being on there, there are some really nice people there. I would have resigned anyway because I would have been in an awkward situation, I KNOW eddie is not passing info onto anyone, therefore they have the wrong person. Info would have still got out, and I would have felt Amber would have thought I was passing it to Edds.
I can only hope that it gets sorted as to who is really responsible.
Eddie:
David is really busy at the moment but is furious.
Harves and David both know I am not a mole.
Amber needs to believe I am - it is easier this way.
She has said - if I read right up there ^^^, that this has been going on behind the scenes for a long time before Thursday??? Well that's new!
Eddie:
Put it this way, I think Amber uses Bren for info - but why she can't find this info on her own or trust herself or her mods is beyond me...
I am of the opinion that Amber finds it alot wiser to keep Bren close than make an enemy of her.
Oh and by the way? Amber thought I was lamplighter (sp?) on a pro site???? I have no idea who lamplighter is (sorry Lamplighter lol) yet have been accused of being her.
What IS Amber going to do when the mods section is leaked again? She has no one to blame then....who will her next victim be?
MsTaken for sure. She very nearly got the blame just before me.
Eddie:
Lioned, Marky, Angelina, Malena Stool, Alpine Aster, Annaesse and others I may think of later:
Decent posters, please don't be taken in!
I pm'd you - except malena who isn't able to accept pm's.
Eddie:
Whatever Rebecca. I remember it well, it was something to do with a comment you made about a newsreader or something..?
Doesn't matter anyway. You are always full of bitterness.
JATYK don't care about me really, they just think they can get some info and can also see that I have been made a scapegoat.
Difference between you and I rebecca is this: I would defend you if I thought you were right, even though I don't think much of you as a poster.
I don't know the real you do I? Because this is a forum.
Get over your hatred of me, it holds you back from being real.
No comments:
Post a Comment