LINK TO CRAP HERE
take this with a big pinch of salt..
keepingmum Today at 11:07
just been to a cheap and cheerful hairdressers - the sort where you queue up - and the guy I got turned out to be Portuguese. I mentioned my support for Mr. Amaral and then didn't open my mouth for the next 20 minutes. He was scathing about the McCanns and it turns out (so he said!) that his brother works for the equivalent of the CID in Portugal although not on the case. However, he was certain the case is going to be re-opened and there is new evidence concerning the bag. Yes, I know it's probably not true - we've had so many hopes dashed - but it certainly cheered me up on a wet Monday morning.
I MEAN COME ON, I KNOW YOU LOT ARE DESPERATE BUT BELIEVING THIS CRAP REALLY IS SCRAPPING THE BARREL A BIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment