Re: Duece's contribution to free speech-here.
Claudia79 Yesterday at 15:38
Minsky wrote:
So you're not concerned that we are labelled as haters? Fair enough your choice.
Does it bother anyone else here? Or is it just me?
Concerned that a bunch of xenophobic nutters who (try) to threaten, bully and out out anyone who has a different opinion? Obviously not. Why the hell would I give those disgusting and slimy creatures that power? And the day I start worrying about that is the day I will seriously question my own sanity.
It's the same as worrying about what racists, homophobes, religious fundamentalists or Holocaust denial propagandists think of me. Only the opinions of people I care about or respect matter to me.
WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE.. THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE. IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
Claudia 79 Calls The Anti's This
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment