Re: Challenge to eddies new? found friends........
Antoinette Yesterday at 11:59 pm
There are 6 posters in SSS and not in Tlc
Carlymichelle ( I dont think its her)
Moondamprose ( dont know her)
Patchouli ( dont know)
Quincy (dont Know)
Badboy
Mara thon
Everyone else is in both sections.
Re: Challenge to eddies new? found friends........
FSoares Today at 12.09 am
We have to be sure the TLC is not infiltrated as well, but believing it isn't, then it's around Quincy, Badboy and Mara Thon. Patchouli doesn't
log for a long time. I don't believe Carly (especially this one) and Moondamprose are the moles. Looking at past posts, it's hard to accept the
moles can be Quincy and Badboy - though we never know.
I just know that Mara Thon was Perrito, a former Mod on the 3As who had some argument with Bren and left the forum. I also remember
there was something in a forum setup by a poster from the Daily Mirror called writerlynn, where Perrito was also admin. Probably there was
also some argument but I don't know more than this
======================================
I don't believe Carly (especially this one)
No comments:
Post a Comment