Oi Havern

jkh Today at 9:20 pm
Some of you may have noticed that Carlos Moreira has joined this forum. It would seem he may not know how to post but has sent me this message, presumably to post here:

Here Carlos Moreira
From Portugal to all people that don't joke a child live.
I see - really I see - what I send to ask an answer... confirming the
color of a 2 piece pyjama.
It is a long long day and so far May 2007 !
But this morning I don´t know anything about Maddie ( murder ?
kidnapping? news and jornalist are not yet in TV news).
What I see ? a litle girl near 4 or 5 years old - blonde - sleping
like a log - but alive - clean hands and feet - in a white van,
A gipsy (?) woman leaves back door - 55/60 years strong and about 1,60
mt and 80 kg - and cross myself after closing the door of the white
van. I remenber the face and the eyes of this woman.
And there was in front a man ( strong also ) that blame, disaprove
the situation to the woman - something she had made wrong - . This is
something I feel strange. But I do not understand why ?
This gipsy (?) woman cross me again in a snack- bar twice.
I see her face 3 time in 5 / 10 m. It is very easy to me identifier
that woman.
The man that blames stays out - but always in front of van.
Another 2 men arrived ... etc.

Why only now ?
The news of 3th anyversary from the child disapear in Algarve -
remenbering all facts - now !
In a interwiew a portuguese writer and jornalist Miguel Sousa Tavares
criticize the main Investigator Cob (now retired from Police ) that
he and Police don´t realize that was a "kidnapping" and had not
"cut" and fiscalize the road around Praia da Luz.

I know Praia da Luz - some 3 or 4 years - I spend my hollidays there,
near the Ocean Club with my family.
It is easy to do an alert to all roads crossing - ports and airports
- today the communications
are so next.
And this is one thing I realize the Police would realize as soon as possible !
Before specialist come to investigate evidences...
This is the "clik" alarm to me.
To me is very important to know WHO IS THAT CHILD I SEE.
If I am wrong I appologize the gipsy (?) woman and the men ( family of
the sleeping child ?).

All they knows this blonde child situation - it is what I like to
investigate - why the man blame the woman ? He Knows I had see
something ... I must not seen ?


Thought you knew how to spot WUM's

No comments: