Debbie Butler. Please Answer This

Why when i just called your house, did someone just say that you were in the bath, and could they get her to call me.

BUSTED BUTLER NOW COME CLEAN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

xs0ulthiefx is asking you some probing questions over on Youtube, I'm wondering if you will answer them or not?

murat fan said...

Hi JJP.

Anonymous said...

LOL yea whatver, but are you gonna answer or do I make another video asking why you wont answer given that you like to ask probing questions? or are you a hypocrite and set standards for others you do not yourself live up to?

murat fan said...

No i am i have watched the video. What i want to do is screen catch the questions but have lost the notepad on the PC.

I will have to do it the old fashioned way and will post it up for you later today.

Anonymous said...

LOL

They Fear The Hare said...

You wanted Butler to "Come Clean" and now your complaining thats shes having a bath !

Honestly, there's no pleasing some bunnies.