Hmm So MIDAS Joins Before They Receive A Leaflet.


Bennett claimed that the leaflets were dropped between 3 PM and 6 PM.
Yet, here is the poster Midas:

Midas
Post subject: BBC RADIO LEICESTER REPORTS MADELEINE FOUNDATION CONCERNS.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 am
New In Town

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 am
Posts: 3
BBC Radio Leicester reports the concerns of the Madeleine Foundation. At 8 am this morning I heard that residents of Leicester had awoken to find leaflets on their doormats with The Madeleine Foundation's reasons for a thorough investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. I went downstairs to find mine and will be taking it into work to pass around. I did not know any of this and had considered myself well informed.

Thank you to The Madeleine Foundation for this information. Thank you BBC.

Here is the link to the PFA2 thread about it: http://www.pfa2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3388&p=113841&hilit=midas#p113841


So someone listens at 8AM that people have received leaflets, yet the member who proclaimed to have joined via the leaflet, must have in a time warp.

ESPECIALLY AS THEY JOINED 20 MINUTES BEFORE THEY HEARD THE REPORT.


Oh and Bennett's e-mail was on the profile

No comments: