WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN
I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE..
THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE.
IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
Now Bennett Spot The Difference
DOES TWO THINGS STICK OUT FOR YOU THAT SHOWS I AM NOT WHO YOU SAY I AM ??
OR DO I HAVE TO DRESS AS A SCHOOLGIRL FOR SOMETHING TO STICK OUT
10 comments:
Yes
Cracking surgery if you are who the rabid say you are.
Oh er missus, is that Gloria Smudd?
Whitehall 1212.
Who is that ?
sorry - but the picture is moving do far down the page.
nice jugs
hey - I am fed up having to scroll down so far to see the lovely photo
You don't have to. At the top of these posts is a tab saying For Tony Bennett Yes I Do Requests.
Click on that to see the photo.
x x x
I just had another quick look before i go on holiday.
just dropping in to say hello whilst on holiday
Post a Comment