Now then Bennett, been shopping for some toilet duck lately?
I put this to you, YOU DO NOT WANT MADELEINE McCANN TO BE FOUND ALIVE DO YOU? WHY, WELL IT IS SIMPLE AND I WILL EXPLAIN WHY.
If Madeleine was found alive, imagine all the grovelling, all the back tracking you would have to do. What would happen to the toilet paper you call 60 Reasons ( or was it 30 or 10 keep getting confused) , that would seem total rubbish because it is where you accuse the parents of hiding her body. What about all your libellous posts, where you have accused people of being involved?
Anyway lovely meeting we had at the weekend. Thought the house was a bit dowdy, not exactly my taste but never mind. Nice that efforts were made to tidy the outside up but it was to obvious. I look forward to our next meeting.
You see Bennett you like to think you know who i am, you don't know who i am. Despite people claiming to know who i am they are wrong. Only one person has came close to finding out who i am, yet they gave up that line of enquiry, if they had gone a few hundred yards more they would have been at my house. Yes stalking out Posters who post on the internet, a new low that the Anti's succumbed to.
Also Bennett as you have not denied the posts on my blog i take it that they are correct (going by your standards). I am still confused why you have claimed (wrongly) you know who i am yet do not issue any legal proceedings. Why is that, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I I AM.
COME ON BENNETT EXPLAIN IT ALL AWAY, BUT YOU CANNOT CAN YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRITTEN IS CORRECT.
AND THAT GOES FOR ALL THE HATE SITES....NOT ONE ANTI WANTS MADELEINE FOUND ALIVE BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY HAVE WROTE ON FORUMS AND THE STUPID THEORIES THEY HAVE.
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS IT THEN PLEASE DO, BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU CANNOT DO IT.
IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS IT THEN COME HERE AND DO IT
MURATS REPLY FORUM
5 comments:
"Anyway lovely meeting we had at the weekend. Thought the house was a bit dowdy, not exactly my taste but never mind. Nice that efforts were made to tidy the outside up but it was to obvious. I look forward to our next meeting"
Baahahahahahaha... fucking hilarious. Gypsy Rosa down on Yarmouth front is more convincing than you Ian. I would not cross your palm with dog shit, let alone silver.
Oh dear send in the clowns.
Yet again wrong person, when will you lot realise that everything that is wrong and rotten stems from one person BENNETT.
And ANONYMOUS AS WELL so childish, so brave to hide behind the cloak of secrecy
.... all very well, but where is the evidence for an abduction? Why was no evidence found in the flat to indicate this?
I wonder what particular piece of paper will become toilet paper when the answer of this is found.
Oh childish eh, let me give myself a name than - Sharon Bradford, Madeleine Foundation Supporter. Of course the thought never occured to you that I might not have a google account or open ID!
And I will save you the bother of attempting to out my locality too, Hillingdon, Middlesex.
Now back to your 'gypsy Rosa' claims that you are an inside mole. I know the property where the meeting was held, I know that the property has distinct characteristics..perhaps you could elucidate and name a few?
I won't hold my breath Ian.
You try to be clever but then you are not.
You click on the name option and post your name.
You made the Gypsy Rosa reference i didn't.
Distinct Characteristics..... pungent smell as i recall
Post a Comment