Try getting the right person, not one who it has been proven not to be.
Oh and how is the old hag from Liverpool you are shagging
Like i said get the right person, come back and and have a argument. Until then get porn,it's what you are into
94.195.14.167 That really gives it away who you are doesn't it.
12 comments:
your so wrong buddy..LOL Liverpool be fucked or should that be fooked? anyway, you have shat on so many people its hardly suprising you dont know who the fuck you are talking to..wanna mobile number to satisfy yourself how wrong you are?? LOL Im game if you are.
I presume that Laffin still hasn't given you his phone number? Thought not, merely confirms he has a yellow streak as wide as the wrinkly bints fanny.
All you pro-anti bloggers are revolting.
Can't you see what you are doing to this poor little girl and her family with all this in-fighting?
Go on then send me your mobile number.
I will buy a sim in the morning and send you a number, cos you dont seriously expect me to give a stalker my number do you? It will serve the purpose though of you finding your barking up the wrong tree..LOL and your mrs is dog rough, I would sooner do Jill Havern..come to that Bennet would be in front of your mrs if shit came to shove
Ahh, have you turned a little yellow now have you. Not so brave are we to do it on your own number.
Reminds me of another Anti that wanted me to have his number but is so chicken shit he won't give it.
Unless you have not noticed my photo on here, i doubt i have a missus.You are barking wrong yourself and yet whilst you are harrasing me, your eye is off the ball.
Have to say though, what is it 55 views (last time i saw) most of them Pro's who visited, what a laugh, hardly any Anti's left.
Shows how thick and stupid they really are.
Why is Sharon Lawrence stalking people again? She only seems to do it when poor Tony gets rattled. Sharon you are one hell of a ugly woman so do not cast aspersions on others. Glass houses and stones.
Also Bennett has claimed he has evidence linking Police Officers with Essex Criminals, that is rubbish. He uses it as a get out of jail card whenever he gets into trouble. The reason everyone knows he has no evidence is because a price would be put on his head, and he would be dead by now. No Bennett is a liar and if it was say to be put about that Bennett claims he has this evidence then i know a price of around £50,000 would be placed on his head.
Do you wanna give me your number? yeah go on, stick it on a public forum LOL dickhead as long as you have a number to ring, it dont matter where the number comes from..so unless you wanna stick your number up publicly dont knock me for not.
right find a way of getting this number..or if you think not a problem putting numbers on public forums, put one up for you..
As for the views on the videos, had I have taken the videos to my youtube where I have subs the videos would be watched..but as I am not having that yt trashed I created a new one and then sent the link to you for you to find, I dont care who else see's it as long as you do..you have yet to answer the questions I actually asked, and I not you are selected comments of mine to put up...good job I screenshot my replies that you have decided not to put up...
Oh dear the mask is slipping down isn't it. Just showing yourself up for what you really are. A COWARD
LOl dont speak too soon..will send you the number tonight, have been busy researching and besides its my time not yours...Ian
Blimey, still you cannot get my name right....your research is not that good is it really, especially as it falls at the first hurdle.
Still i await your number with baited breath, but i feel i will get Laffin's quicker
Post a Comment