WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN
I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE..
THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE.
IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
Fabulous. I expect he'll be complaining yet again to the police, wasting their time. Let's hope they read bennet's response on Chaosraptors, http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=521:madeleine-foundation-statement-released-by-the-committee-friday-2-july-830pm&catid=44:press-releases-#JOSC_TOP
Quote I have no hesitation whatsoever in repeating my frequent assertions that corrupt police officers operate at a senior level within Essex Police and have done for years.
I have now set out my opinion of your lack of answering here @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmgggL5Eqyw I think its right and decent to tell my intention..thank you
5 comments:
Has he really been duped?
Please say YES!!
YES
Fabulous. I expect he'll be complaining yet again to the police, wasting their time. Let's hope they read bennet's response on Chaosraptors, http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=521:madeleine-foundation-statement-released-by-the-committee-friday-2-july-830pm&catid=44:press-releases-#JOSC_TOP
Quote
I have no hesitation whatsoever in repeating my frequent assertions that corrupt police officers operate at a senior level within Essex Police and have done for years.
I have now set out my opinion of your lack of answering here @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmgggL5Eqyw I think its right and decent to tell my intention..thank you
I take it you are not answering? Just lost any credibility you have mate, no worries, your failure is my gain..
Post a Comment