SAYING IF HE RELEASES MORE CONFIDENTIAL LETTERS THEN HE WILL BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE COURTS.
ALSO HE HAS RECEIVED ANOTHER LETTER FROM CARTER RUCK. I WILL GIVE HIM A LITTLE TIME TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT, I MEAN I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE HIM LOOK STUPID DO I
ADDED 7TH AUGUST 2010
He received a letter explaining CONFIDENTIAL means just that.
It was also explained that some posts he had done since receiving that letter was libellous.
Another letter he has got since is regarding the Kennedys and what he has posted about them.
Also BT are investigating him as what he is doing is against their T&C's
6 comments:
I don't think Bennett will stop until he is legally forced to stop, he can't help himself. I expect he'll post extracts from mail he's received or perhaps, another vid on youtube. The last one was a resounding success wasn't it?
I wouldn't be suprised.
I bet he looked lovely being used as a floor mop
as bennett has posted nothing about this are you prepared to post more?
He received a letter explaining CONFIDENTIAL means just that.
It was also explained that some posts he had done since receiving that letter was libellous.
Another letter he has got since is regarding the Kennedys and what he has posted about them.
Also BT are investigating him as what he is doing is against their T&C's
thanks for the update
So he's not going to tell us what's in this letter then?
Perhaps The Foundation Mole will.
Post a Comment