Oh Dear Knickers In A Twist Again.

If you do not succeed then try to lie again, that seems the motto of Kangdang again. Fair enough to Bennett he does not want innocent peoples children or innocent people outed and named.
Strange though how he named a photographer called Ian West as a paedophile, and claimed to Carter Ruck that he was part of the so called Team McCann.
This bear in mind is the same Ian West who got HardlineMarxist/SharonL to remove the article because it was false and libellous towards him. Yet they still persist in calling him.

So just to reiterate for the people who are sharing the brain cell over on Havern's site...I AM NOT CALLED IAN WEST...I AM NOT MALE....I HAVE A PICTURE OF MYSELF ON THIS SITE (which Tony Bennett himself has downloaded)....AND IF YOU ARE SO SURE OF WHOM I AM AND YOU ARE AGHAST OF WHAT I WRITE ABOUT YOU, WHY IS THERE NOTHING TO SAY IT IS FALSE COMING THROUGH MY LETTERBOX?

No comments: