She appears to be talking to herself
deborahbutler
Super Moderators
Registered: 12/22/09
Posts: 733
08/19/10 at 06:37 PM
#1
To be posted soon a text and recordings between Cath and myself , the Dutch wing of team McCann , I may be blonde but I am not dumb
deborahbutler
Super Moderators
Registered: 12/22/09
Posts: 733
Yesterday at 10:42 AM
#2
nobody said it was my home phone - Cath and her husband have emailed me and threatened me - Ive got them all as proof - also they have posted my emails which I didnt give permission for now did I ?
deborahbutler
Super Moderators
Registered: 12/22/09
Posts: 733
Yesterday at 10:44 AM
#3
Get your facts right before you start warbling on about something- you have no idea of the truth , now go back to your own forum - youre not welcome here
deborahbutler
Super Moderators
Registered: 12/22/09
Posts: 733
Yesterday at 11:11 AM
#4
Glad to hear there will be media attention and you will look the fools wont you - now go back from where you came
What the hell is the buffoon on?
No comments:
Post a Comment