BENNETT JOINS A GROUP THAT TAUNTS THE McCANNS WITH SICK JOKES.

BENNETT HAS POSTED ON THIS SICK SITE



UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO SHOW IT TO SHOW HOW SICK AND DEPRAVED BENNETT IS   HE HAS  POSTED HIS MESSAGE AND THE POSTS BEFORE HIS CLEARLY SHOW WHAT KIND OF SITE IT IS, YET BENNETT TRIES TO WRIGGLE OUT OF IT, LIKE THE WEASEL HE REALLY IS


THIS WAS HIS WRIGGLING

  Anthony Bennett Hi, this morning I placed a message on this facebook page about a petition asking for a public enquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.



I am now informed, though I've not had time to check this out, that this Face book page is 'run by Sickpedia' and is a site for recycling sick jokes.

If this is correct, I regret placing my earlier mesage here. I have attempted to remove my previous post but seem unable to do so. If someone else can do so or tell me how to do so, please inform me (I am not a tecchie).

Please note that neither I nor anyone else from the Madeleine Foundation either endorses or approves in any shape or form of 'Sickpedia', nor of any site that is primarily there to recycle sick jokes, nor indeed any site that engages in sick jokes, obscenity or the like.

We seek the truth about the disaapearance of Madeleine McCann, which their spokesman Clarence Mitchell admits is ' a complete mystery':





NOT ONLY IS BENNETT POSTING ON THAT SITE BUT ALSO FOUNDATION SUPPORTER AND COMMITTEE MEMBER SHARON LAWRENCE




SO THAT IS TWO FOUNDATION MEMBERS POSTING ON THE OBSCENE SITE.


JUST SHOWS BENNETT IS ONE SICK FUCKER

No comments: