HERE IS A SURPRISE BENNETT NAMES THE WRONG PERSON

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1906-mccann-gallery-closing-down#44616



 Himself - delusional

Post  Tony Bennett Today at 2:59 pm
Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Not sure why Himself is keeping on about this - I thought it was proven that Tony made a simple mistake when thinking TTW4 and Himself were the same person?

TTW4 and Himself are definitely not the same person.

Yes, it looks like I made a mistake.

And I'll tell you why.

TTW4 is, I am reasonably sure, D____ K_________.

The funny thing is, in my conversations with DK and indeed in his e-mails, he used to refer to 'Himself' all the time. It was most odd, I could never work out whether 'Himself' referred to DK himself, or to someone else.

Just one of those oddities...maybe I have got the identity of TTW4 wrong as well?

I see that 'Himself' is so delusional that he thnks I am the McCanns' best asset!

Tell that to the nation's 'most feared' libel lawyers!

P.S. 'Himself' is a very angry old man at times, isn't he? 

Not good for the digestion.


HOW MANY PEOPLE IS THAT NOW BENNETT? HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE HAE YOU OUTED AS THE WRONG PERSON .


OH WELL CANNOT WAIT TO GIVE ALL YOUR FAMILY NAMES AND ADDRESS OUT. AL;LS FAIR IF YOU ARE DOING IT BENNETT.


THAT WILL INCLUDE YOUR CHILDREN, WIFE, MOTHER, EVERYONE

No comments: