Another Bandwagon for the Mccanns to jump on?
Are the wonderful duo going to jump onto the bandwagon and say that they know and understand how the parents of Sian O'Callaghan feel ? The young lady went missing after going for a drink with friends. Subtle difference here. Sian like Claudia Lawrence is an adult and has disappeared. Maddy was a child who was left by her parents night after night. Not that they will let a little detail like that stop them.
Re: Another Bandwagon for the Mccanns to jump on?
Sian had been drinking in a Nightclub until about 2am and left on her own. Since she had a mobile phone why on earth didn"t she phone for a taxi?
Re: Another Bandwagon for the Mccanns to jump on?
Sad to say, since Sian disappeared on Saturday, I don"t think she is alive.
Re: Another Bandwagon for the Mccanns to jump on?
Keela wrote:Panda, I don't think that she is alive either. The longer someone is missing then the less chance there is of them being alive. I hope that she is found and that the parents can get some closure. I hope as well, that if the worst is to happen, then it is a stranger killing and not someone she knows.
I don"t know if you saw the recon but it showed Sian going downstairs to the Nightclub Exit and I wondered why she was on her own. Usually when
you go out with girlfriends you live near each other and stick together.......at 2am she must have downed a few drinks so if she didn"t have money for a Taxi surely she could have phoned her Parents or Friends. My guess is someone in the Club offered her a lift , but he might have already gone to get his car which is why you didn"t see her with him, or a stranger picked her up.
Re: Another Bandwagon for the Mccanns to jump on?
[quote="buildersbum"]Walking home!!! wonder if she lived with her boyfriend in the flat, if so walking home on her own half a mile or shorter you would have thought her fella would have come to meet her been so late.
Very sad!! lets hope this is brought to a conclusion very soon, its a worry knowing that she had no personal problems, so where is she??[/quote]
Where is Claudia Lawrence, Amy Fitzpatrick??..... and the rest... who can we blame? we aren't the McCanns slagging off the police or anyone else, and these girls are adults or young women, who if they wanted to, could quite easily vanish legally, not that I think they did. Who has set up a fund for these and the rest of the missing people? No one I don't think. I'm not in any way at all making light of any person vanishing into thin air as thse girls seem to have done, but the McCanns have taken it to anohter level with their vile venom against Amaral who tried to find their poor child who they left alone
Very sad!! lets hope this is brought to a conclusion very soon, its a worry knowing that she had no personal problems, so where is she??[/quote]
Where is Claudia Lawrence, Amy Fitzpatrick??..... and the rest... who can we blame? we aren't the McCanns slagging off the police or anyone else, and these girls are adults or young women, who if they wanted to, could quite easily vanish legally, not that I think they did. Who has set up a fund for these and the rest of the missing people? No one I don't think. I'm not in any way at all making light of any person vanishing into thin air as thse girls seem to have done, but the McCanns have taken it to anohter level with their vile venom against Amaral who tried to find their poor child who they left alone
No comments:
Post a Comment