Re: Sniffer dogs complaints - Suspicious timing?
Last edited by spongebob on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
WATCHING OVER THE DISEASED AND PERVERTED MINDS OF THOSE WHO TROLL AND ATTACK THE FAMILY OF MISSING MADELEINE McCANN I IN NO WAY ENDORSE WHAT THESE VILE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND SAYING...I AM SHOWING HOW DEPRAVED THEY ARE.. THIS BLOG IS NOT AFFILIATED, ATTACHED NOR RUN BY ANY OF THE McCANN TROLLS LISTED ON THE FACEBOOK HATE PAGE. IN NO WAY DO I AGREE WITH WHAT IS SAID BY THEM, THE THREATS BY THEM OR THEIR ACTIONS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TROLLS WHO NEED EXPOSING AND THEIR ACTIONS TOOK TO TASK.
docmac wrote:spongebob wrote:docmac wrote:spongebob wrote:The Famous Grouse wrote:
Of course. The blood spots on the curtains were from mosquitoes.Phil.
Did you miss the bit about the occupant saying he had bled from shaving and walked around the room, whilst shaving dropping blood?
Only man in history to have bled copiously for 45 minutes after a shave. Those tissues were pretty useless too.
Obviously you being a qualified Doctor would know that
Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment