Re: Time To Face Facts
The Famous Grouse wrote:This thread is entitled "Time To Face Facts" and it was started by Spongebob, who never actually provided any facts for us to face. I believe he is now no longer with us, and will therefore be unable to provide any facts for us to face. So perhaps this thread has now run it's course.
You are probably right TFG. Spongebob has gone, following his threat to get the forum closed down. So, thread locked. If anyone would really like it kept open, PM me please.
ANNA...WHY THE LYING? YOU KNOW THE REASON I WAS BANNED AND THAT IS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH THE TRUTH. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO POST WHERE I SAID I WOULD GET THE FORUM CLOSED DOWN.
WHAT DID YOU SAY ??ANYONE WELCOME TO DEBATE ON YOUR BOARD BUT AS SOON AS SOMEONE ACTUALLY SHOWS YOU ALL UP FOR WHAT YOU ARE, YOU TURN INTO BENNETT MODE AND BAN PEOPLE..
2 comments:
What a load of garbage!! You and Anna are friends, and have been for a long time. What a tangled web we weave and all that!
The same Anna that loves to quote from newspapers, but was convinced the original Gaspar statements were in the files?
Post a Comment