BENNETT CAUGHT OUT LYING TO HIMSELF


A careless oversight

Post  Tony Bennett Today at 1:14 am
I would like to explain why the forum owner was not told about the 2nd Carter-Ruck letter of 4 August whilst in the meantime it DID appear on another blog.

Thursday 4 August was a busy day, especially after an e-mail received at 12.24pm from Carter-Ruck alleging libel.

I simply overlooked copying that letter to the forum-owner and indeed also omitted to send it to MF Committee members.





BENNETT SINCE HAS POSTED THIS
Most strangely, the new letter from Carter Ruck dated 9 August said: "our client's attention has been drawn to further postings made by you in may 2011 which also defame him" but didn't actually ask me to remove them. It all looked like the whole business of issing the writ on 9 August was done in great haste. Admin removed all of those other two threads as soon as I told them about the letter. The Claim Form demanded damages of up to £100,000 for libelling him on all three threads, but the accompanying letter from carter-Ruck didn't ask me to remove them.




YET ADMIN REMOVED THE THREADS ON THE 6TH AUGUST




Re: We've Been Cart Rucked!
Admin Today at 7:02 pm

Today I was made aware of a 2nd letter from Carter Ruck that was sent to Tony on 4th August. I didn't know anything about this letter until I saw it on someone's blog.





SO WHO IS LYING HERE, BENNETT OR HAVERN??

No comments: