ANTHONY BENNETT... SECRETARY OF THE DISGRACEFUL MADELINE FOUNDATION FINDS THESE PICTURES SEXUALLY PROVOCATIVE. FOU






WHY?

Post  Tony Bennett Yesterday at 2:40 pm
jd wrote:

Enlarge this image 


SNIPPED

Maddie appears to be wearing the same dress in both photos...

SNIPPED

That is a very pertinent observation, I also believe you are 100% right, and I have never come across that observation being made before about these two photos.

The fact that Paul Grover's name is on the top photo is I think significant (there was much discussion about Grover back in 2008 and I shall look up my archive to see what was said about him).

We can now be 100% sure that the hand holding the ice cream has been photoshopped in.

We can I think be 99% to 100% sure that Madeleine is indeed wearing the same dress in both photos.

It is entirely reasonable, then, to propose that both photos were taken by Paul Grover during the same session and that for some reason she has what could I'm afraid be described as a provocative pose in both photos.

I don't think Madeleine was 'captured' on the top photo just as she was happily playing on the floor, I'm afraid it looks like she was asked to be there before that photo was taken. 

I agree btw that this looks like an English skirting board, it might (or might not) be the McCanns' own house, there is video footage of the McCanns' home available to view, of course.

Put all of this together and it's very worrying.

What is CERTAIN is this. The McCanns and the whole McCann Team DELIBERATELY circulated, on a video intended to go viral worldwide, a photograph of their missing daughter DELIBERATELY photoshopped to include an arm (possibly not her own) holding an ice cream.

[AND JIM GAMBLE lately the boss of CEOP APPROVED this video and publicly backed it and placed it in a prominent position on CEOP's website]. 

What is UNCERTAIN is WHY.



Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post  jd on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:30 pm
Tony Bennett wrote:I have looked at these pictures very carefully again. I never thought that this photo might have been photoshopped. But now, looking at this last pic again, I am studying the left hand of Madeleine carefully.

First, her lower arm seems to be coming out from a place much higher than her elbow,

Second, it seems plain to me that her hand seems to be 'cut off' from the rest of her arm - there is a gap of half-an-inch to an inch or so between her left arm and what looks like a completely separated wrist and hand.

It is really quite eerie when I stop to think about it, because it really does appear to my admittedly non-expert eye that the 'hand plus ice-cream' have indeed been photoshopped in. 

Indeed it really seems very obvious now I come to think of it.

If I am right, what were the McCanns thinking of when releasing it?

This is how I have always felt about this photo. Plus it is quite blurry and smacks of a paintbrush being used, especially on the left side and forehead. It looks very much they have tried to blend the colour tone of the skin to match the right side (badly). Ive done this before with pictures in photoshop and recognise the blurriness this more often than not can achieve

What were they thinking of? Pass...The only logical reason would be a coded message to someone like a pedophile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ice cream photo was taken from a video by one of the 3a photoshop loons.

Unknown said...

i SUGGEST YOU REMOVE ALL THESE NAMES BEFORE I TAKE DOWN YOUR WEBSITE AND SUE YOUR ASS FOR ALL ITS WORTH.

tHEY ARE GUILTY AS HELL.

NO RIGHT MINDED PARENTS WOULD LEAVE THEIR KIDS ALONE NOR DRUG THEM.