MORE TROLL HATRED IN THEIR SECRET FACEBOOK PAGE

Gary Wyatt
from mid day saturday this group will be a lot smaller but big enough to keep k and g on their toes.
9 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribe :s_omg :s_omg :s_omg :s_cry

Judy Turner
Antoinette stops all discussion about Tony Bennett on MM Tony brings it all on himself. I dont have time for him as I think he is a glory hunter and his cause now is nothing to do with Madeleine any more. Its all about scoring points of carter Ruck etc. At the start it was about Madeleine, now its not. So I would prefer if he wasnt discussed on this forum.
3 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribeSuzanne Winter likes this.
Suzanne Winter OooOoohhhh! What a balanced view (not). Whatever your personal opinion it can't be denied Tony's worked long and hard to get justice for Madeleine... and I certainly don't envy him being under CR's scrutiny :(
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 4 people
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Tony has said and done some misguided if not reckless things and dropped people in the s*** (no idea if intentionally or not) but I wouldn't try to detract from his many endeavours.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Judy Turner I agree Suzanne ..... I dont know much about Antoinette but she seems to have a lot of power on MM.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Mike Hardy With the greatest respect, Tony Bennett is looking at losing £100,000 +, in addition to facing IMPRISONMENT for contempt of Court issues relating to the McCanns, not to mention the potential alienation of his own family. I DO agree he may well be the architect of his problems, BUT; he has, by far, stood resilient, purposeful and determined, in the face of abuse, adversity and villification, sometimes from people who are supposed to be on his side. If one of the driving forces of his determined stance for Maddie, IS glory, then he is deserving of it, and may very well end up paying a price for it way in excess of what we or anyone else would be willing to pay.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...
Gary Wyatt it may seem like a glory seeking adventure but it has a purpose. the purpose of not letting the mccanns have the only voice in this sad case. with so many issues in the case there will be a few mistakes or wrong words said but hey this should be treated fairly as the mccanns have been allowed to throw so much one sided bullshit in to the media to make them look so innocent it is hardly a wonder why people who use factual imformation want the public to see it too. we should back tony bennett because if he is having a ruck with carter then we want him to win. goncalo amaral has beat them and if tony bennett does they will become less respected. i think that deserves glory. tony bennett deserves a lot of respect in that he actually gets off his arse and fights for madeleines justice. i feel embarrased i only sit here and try to put the truth out there while others are face to face with the mccanns and making a stand.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...
Suzanne Winter ‎David - goodness knows... Gary very well said...
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Linda Wrafter Agree 100% Gary ,this is the time we put our personal feelings aside and back Tony ,because he is defending Maddie ,and I would hope if it were any of us,we would ALL stick together
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Linda Wrafter Totally understand what your saying David ,Tony does seem to have a bee in his bonnet about you
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Gary Wyatt moral support is ok for tony.yes thats all it can be . and i think its a shame tony reacted to david because tony could have had somebody capable of important help in david. lets hope im right in that carter ruck may big big but the laws the law and people can quite easily turn things around. quoting from amarals book madeleine probably died ...so if i was to say madeleine died and was taken to court i could say well she probably did. its a fair comment. i could then show evidence of why it is highly probable etc. the mccanns cant win anymore.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Linda Wrafter David i think he was jealous of your contacts ,BUT he shouldnt have been ,this is not about US ,none of us ,its about Maddie
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Linda Wrafter Gary moral support is all i can give
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Davu=id ,we stopped at services near Leicester yesterday on way back home from Wales ,I thought to mysefl what would I do if by chance one of McCanns were in there ? I know deep down even at the risk of showing myself up, I would not be able to stop myself REALLY tearing into them
48 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Suzanne Winter Ooh I look forward to hearing Morrissey's words :)
42 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Gary Wyatt i want to get a couple of springers like eddie and keela and walk up to them and say my dogs have reacted to you. one smirk from gerry and i would ....have to walk away.
38 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Linda Wrafter Lololol Gary !!
37 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Does anyone know why Pat Brown left the group?
37 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Ok ,thanks Ceri ,i thought she had joined xxxxxx
24 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Thanks for clearing that up xxx
22 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Rachel Louise George I think most people who want the truth get irritated and angry with the McCanns, I can`t watch videos of them with their smug, arrogant faces, they really wind me up......I remember watching that panorama where K said the whoosh clunk comment and I felt like smashing my TV up, so I can understand Tony Bennett, he has probably done things wrong out of frustration and anger, but I get so frustrated with this case, I cannot understand why they have evaded the law for so long, at the very least they should be charged with child neglect and they are blatant about it, everyone knows theres something very bloody fishy going on and I would love to see the smug smirks wiped off their faces!!!
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Judy Turner I notice Antoinette McLoughin is a member here. Is she the same Antoinette who runs MM?
15 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Ive never heard of her Judy xxxx
13 minutes ago · LikeUnlike


Margaret O Brien
http://glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.c ... wasnt.html
The Campaign for Human Rights at Glasgow Uni: The Madeleine McCann Case, why wasn’t Madeleine’s bedd
glasgowunihumanrights.blogspot.com
5 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribe4 people like this.
Gary Wyatt fantastic not long now and the mccanns are caught out.
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Linda Wrafter fingers crossed xxxxx
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person
Loading...
Linda Wrafter I will join your rope campaign !!!!
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...

(Linda Wrafter Does anyone know why Pat Brown left the group?
37 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Ok ,thanks Ceri ,i thought she had joined xxxxxx
24 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
Linda Wrafter Thanks for clearing that up xxx

That's an odd exchange. Myts comment)

More:
Judy Turner I agree Suzanne ..... I dont know much about Antoinette but she seems to have a lot of power on MM.

yeah, she can do stuff like this....


Its nothing about personal Grievances. I dont like the way Tony Bennett works, he has nover done anything on me but as I said I think he is a glory hunter. He goes the wrong way about everything and then shouts from the rooftops when anyone threatens to sue him. It started off with trying to get the Mccanns prosecuted for leaving their 3 children alone which I 100% agree with but he just escalated it too far in my opinion. I am not discussing this topic any longer and I would ask everyone else to abide by my asking for tony bennett not to be discussed on this forum.

THread Locked


John Mckinley
don't watch this video. It is just too 'harrowing'......Listen to her gob at the end!!!


46 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribeRosemary Smith likes this.
John Mckinley ps. the song is shite too.
46 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Rosemary Smith Lol. John xxx
43 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike
Sheila Basher Oh for Gods sake what the is the matter with these People are they from another planet or just dumb my blood boils poor little Maddie
37 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 4 people
Loading...
Paul Rees Strong? They must mean when she punched the villa walls and broke up a bed with her bare hands :)
37 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 3 people
Loading...
Judy Turner Who is that???? At first glance thought it was a young Mick Jagger.
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike





Suzanne Winter
I Sh!t you not... don't all rush to 'like' at once! :D
Kate McCann ( A Tribute to )
Kate Marie McCann (née Healy; born 1967), Madeleine's mother, is a general practitioner. Born in Allerton, Liverpool, Kate studied medicine at the University of Dundee. Initially she specialised to become a gynaecologist, but later became an anaesthetist. ...She first met her husband Gerry McCann while employed at the Western Infirmary in Glasgow. They were married in 1998. Like her husband, McCann is a practising Roman Catholic.Their faith has kept them strong and hopeful during their ordeal.
See more
Page: ‎93 people like this.
about an hour ago ·LikeUnlike · ·SubscribeUnsubscribe2 people like this.
Sylvia Dobson Goodness knows how she ever became a doctor. She can barely string two sentences together without errrrrrrrrmmming and aahhhhhhhhhing.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Rosemary Smith A Big Don't Like !!
Who on earth would be sad enough to set this up?
about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Loading...
Paul Rees I thought it only right to mention the gaspars' statement :)
41 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 4 people
Loading...
Suzanne Winter Well done Paul!
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2 people
Rosemary Smith and John Mckinley like this.
Judy Turner ‎'A woman broken by abduction' pmsl
12 minutes ago · LikeUnlike










No comments: