To all those who left this group, believing that David Bret has been making up stories about being pursued by the Press, you should hang your heads in shame.
"Blogger David Bret, 57, has also targeted the McCanns with posts wrongly accusing them of being involved in Maddie's abduction — even accusing Kate of being involved in her death"
The McCanns' spokesman said: "Kate and Gerry have enough to deal with. What these characters do online is utterly immoral."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -page.html
The Sun finds the troll behind sick Madeleine McCann Facebook page
www.thesun.co.uk
VILE internet troll who taunted the McCanns unmasked as cowardly teenager Jack Tims
Like · · Follow Post · Share · 6 hours ago
Suzanne Winter Just read it and sent it to David, Mike. Don't think David has accused the McCanns of either...
6 hours ago · Like
Suzanne Winter no wonder it's referred to as the Scum... night Kerryn 3:28am here we'll see what tomorrow brings
6 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Que Cherrett Libel but don't expect any apology just more of the same!
5 hours ago · Like
Que Cherrett To be fair Mike some people have left the group out of fear for what the Scum will do. I for one relish the day when another of the national embarrassments closes, every week sales decline.
4 hours ago · Like · 2 people
Mike Hardy
To hell with what the papers say. Actually, it's nowhere NEAR as bad as I thought it might be, as I have already confessed to David by 'phone. In actual fact, it's quite a badge of HONOUR, given that they have elected to pick on David. After all, I have said MUCH. MUCH worse in every blog I've ever written!
Some people MAY have left this blog out of fear about what might happen, but some ALSO left because they believed that David was fabricating the PRESS interest from the Sun in order to create attention to himself.
As I am sick of saying, as long as people discuss the McCann case in a rational, articulate manner, and stay away from other blogs and Facebook pages where people can see all our arguments with the fuckwits, then we have nothing to fear.
David was singled out because he is a celebrtity author and he blogs and comments elsewhere on a number of things, seperate from this Facebook group.
As I am wont to say, onwards and upwards.
4 hours ago · Like · 2 people
Que Cherrett Indeed, I hope people search for his blog, and I hope he puts in a complaint to the PCC toothless as it is. And if 7 members have left the group they are not going to change their minds. Hey ho.
4 hours ago · Like
Mike Hardy
To hell with them, Kerryn. Now is the time for holding firm in the face of adversity. David has been cited as saying everything that everyone of us believe anyway. David has absolutely no reason to feel too put out! All it states is that Da...See more
4 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Que Cherrett This will spawn further Million likes pages and more poking at the McCann's. The Scum is out of touch with the internet and people, it is still running the story about Mike Tindall and the blonde in the bar, despite it being announced 6 hours or more ago that the blonde is a friend of the couple on holiday in NZ.
4 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Que Cherrett ha ha, i would like to see one of the brave keyboard warriors of the press doorstep him and have a go! I am pretty sure our press is the worst in the world.
4 hours ago · Like
Marie Fonseca Christ it kicked off last night. i'm off until Monday going to PDL believe it or not. Wonder if I'll bump in to Clive? Have a good weekend all xx
about an hour ago · Like · 2 people
Que Cherrett I expect more will, but I doubt they have changed their opinions, pushing something underground is not always a good idea.
33 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Suzanne Winter Trouble is, those who have left won't be able to read this... so is it worth letting them know or would that be a lost cause now?
11 minutes ago · Like
Gill Kelly
Guys, I'm still here, but can I just say that anyone leaving this group has a right to do so and shouldnt be perceived as bailing out. I join and leave groups on here all the time without a thought. And indeed, re the MM case, I have followed it keenly for a long period, then for a while I lost touch with what was going on, then started following it again. I know even David has sometimes stated that he has had enough, then changed his mind. For many people, me included, it's not all about how many thought provoking posts I can make, it's about keeping abreast of developments and hoping that one day justice will prevail. We on this group need to be careful not to fall into the trap of "mob mentality". We have our opinions, which all have a common thread, but if anyone chooses to leave the group it doesnt mean they have changed their beliefs or indeed, "sold out".
Like · · Follow Post · about an hour ago
Que Cherrett likes this.
Debbie Carden Wray Well said Gill!!!
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like · 1 person
Gill Kelly Kerryn, I feel the same way sadly. the might of the machine behind them is beyond belief. As a comparison, I dont know what to believe about the possibility that 9/11 was a set up, BUT I sure as hell believe that if it was, the world will NEVER get to know. That's how I feel about this case. The repercussions of the truth being told are way beyond what we can imagine, and it simply cant happen. hence all this crazy, crazy attack on free thinking and free speech.
about an hour ago · Like
Gill Kelly Didnt say there was David, just said we need to be mindful of it. And we'll agree to disagree on the second point! :-)
about an hour ago · Like
Carly Michelle Dunham yeah am i gonna be on the front page?? lmao heaven help us if iam lol i will love giving my opinion!!!
56 minutes ago · Like
Paul Rees So far every single comment has been 'sad loser' (aimed at the teenager)so it's almost as if the Sun is not printing any alternative views, of whichthere must be some. Or they're just writing their own. Either way, it's crap.
3 hours ago via · Like · 3 people
Que Cherrett No harm in private messaging those people mentioned and telling them to contact google with regard to breach of copyright etc, google is contactable!
3 hours ago · Like
Carolina Viola Could it be considered libellous what the Sun wrote, since he never said any of the things they accuse him of doing.
about an hour ago · Like · 2 people
Suzanne Winter Yes, for sure and they know it
about an hour ago · Like · 2 people
Gary Wyatt i contacted the police last night . if anybody has any copy of any pro mccann being abusive please copy it and put it on this page. thanks.
Rachel Louise Georgeposted toMADELEINE McCANN The search for the truth.
photo of my kids has been removed from hate blog, don`t know if its blogger, ceop or bitch ryan herself whos removed it but its gone!!
Like · · 5 hours ago · Privacy:
Liz Newman, Rosemary Smith, Sheila Basher and 4 others like this.
Gary Wyatt police warning
5 hours ago · Like · 2 people
Rachel Louise George i`ve just found bitch ryans fb page and 14 minutes ago she posted this status, do i detect panic or what!!!!
5 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George shes the biggest troll out, im relieved my kids pic is removed and believe me this bitch bites back....bitch ryan you had better watch your back now, mess with me by all means but bring my kids into it and your finished!!
5 hours ago · Like
Gary Wyatt she will panic soon the police will not allow her to bully , abuse and incite violence towards innocent people. that i am 100% sure of. the tables are turning .
5 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George believe me gary, i`m not making threats but people can say what they like about me, i`m big and ugly enough to defend myself......my kids are my world and out of bounds to anyone, Bren Ryan has picked on the wrong person because i will not let this drop, I would kill for my kids and I have never put my girls in danger so for some slaggy Sh!t like her to do it, its a good job she doesn`t live close by because by now she would be in a fuckin ambulance needing anx -ray to find my fist....but i will not let this drop, i`ve not had any dealings with her but shes made an enemy in me and she will live to regret it.....and with what i`ve just found out about her i don`t think she wants me to contact the sun!!
5 hours ago · Like · 2 people
Sheila Basher that is BRILLIANT news Rachel x
5 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George shes put a post on her fb page saying shes not responsible for her blog???!!!!! wtf, i think shes panicking, the gormless twat her. she really is a brick short of a load.....she needs locking up as she is a bigger danger to herself than she is to other people, does she really think she can keep doing things like this and getting away with it, what a moron!! xx
4 hours ago · Like
Gill Kelly Rachel, I'm very relieved for you, about time too x
4 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George Hi Gill, its been a right cowin day, but i`ve kept on at ceop and blogger and pics been whooshed, but i`m not leaving it there, no way will bren ryan post any pics of anyones kids on her hate blogs, we all have opinions but our kids haven`t asked for any of it and a decent person would leave kids out of it, and its sick to try and hurt people with their kids....even worse than people leaving their kids unattended!!
4 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George cos they`re knowingly putting our children at risk by posting pics of them online!
4 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George it just proves to me that the pro`s don`t care about madeleine, if they cared they would not put any child at risk............if anyone has any sense they will see who the real trolls are, and they need to question the motives of these trollers.......everyone on here cares deeply about what happened to Madeleine, thats why were here, and we feel the same about any child who has been harmed in any way!
4 hours ago · Like · 2 people
Gill Kelly Agreed. It's all so insane, but I reckon us lot know who are the bigger people in all of this!!
4 hours ago · Like · 2 people
Sheila Basher corect Gill lol
4 hours ago · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith I've have reported muratfan as spam. Has anyone else? Being on an iPhone that was my only option so don't now if by puter I would be able to do more? I just don't have one at the mo :•\ secondly, I am now sending anything with an undertone by anyone towards me to @met. I've now seen a 7th edition of his/her shop a troll & still disgusted with it all. I'm glad the was removed Rachel cos I would feel the same
4 hours ago via Mobile · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George like i said david, mess with me i`m ok, mess with my kids and your not, as much as i`m upset over madeleine, i`m more concerned with children that are here and i will do everything i can to prevent those bastards from doing this to anyone else, its hurtful and worrying and our kids have done jack Sh!t to anyone!
4 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George ive also reported bren ryan on fb!!
4 hours ago · Like · 2 people
Rachel Louise George oh and this is just the beginning!!! x
3 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George could someone tell me how you report someone to twitter!!!
3 hours ago · Like
Liz Newman Not got a clue Rachel I don't use it.
2 hours ago · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith I went to the persons page or wotever it's called, at the bottom theres a 'more' box, I clicked on that, then at the bottom it says 'report spam' so I did! But that's with an iPhone, I dont know if with a puter that's different?
2 hours ago via Mobile · Like
Louise Harffey Its very difficult, It always sent me round in circles so I gave up. I did once try @twitter no answer though. Dom Joly recently reported a twitter account to them and they did act promptly. Worth a try.
2 hours ago · Like
Que Cherrett Ask Dom Joly, tell him what has happened to you.
2 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George im twittering that muratfan now and hes not replying to me!! ive told him to never post pics of my underge kids anywhere again, the cock him
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George don`t think so david, hes had a hard time on twitter today and even the pros hve caalled him a sicko lol!!
2 hours ago · Like
Que Cherrett There be the person doing most harm to their cause! Perhaps the Sun should be sent looking at him David if the pro's disown him! Other wise we might all unite and search for Maddie!
2 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George prob right, ive deleted my tweets, best to let ceop deal with them, im still so angry, ive been pissed off all day and ive got to go to work in a bit with a banging headache!!!!
2 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George there are people saying hes dead wrong posting pics of kids, i looked earlier cos someone told me he was having a hard time, i do hope ceop gets hold of him!!
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Claire 'bear' Smith Que, your sounding like that Sandra woman "unite in the search"!!! Lol
2 hours ago via Mobile · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George does anyone know that muratfans real name and if hes got a fb account?
2 hours ago · Like
Sylvia Dobson Rachel, how do you report a blog?
2 hours ago · Like
Sylvia Dobson We think he is Ian West aka truth_m'lud amongst other people. Not 100% sure though.
2 hours ago · Like
Liz Newman Who was that Martin? the black bull or whatever it was pub? It was said he was muratfan?
2 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George if you click on the blog there should be a report abuse button on the top left hand corner of the header, i reported once for posting my personal stuff, then again gor inciting hate/violence xx
2 hours ago · Like
Sylvia Dobson We think that Martin Jones was a made up name, and was really muratfan. yes, he went onto the black bull site and said vile things on there about Linda.
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George im looking for him but theres a few ian wests
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Sylvia Dobson Ian West in Norwich
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George thanks sylvia xx
2 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George is his mom and dad fred and rose by any chance?!!!!! lol xx
2 hours ago · Like · 4 people
Sylvia Dobson Haha!!!!!
2 hours ago · Like
Rachel Louise George lol, sorry about the distasteful joke, but i`v got to try and make light of the situation as best i can before i go to work, im like a bear with a sore arse atm!! x
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Sheila Basher Light and hugs Rachel we will beat the bast--ds !!!!
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Rachel Louise George ok david, and thanks everyone for your support today, its been quite upsetting but youve all helped me and i do feel like weve had a little victory, and i hope they think twice before doing anything like this again, if not i will not hesitate to contact the authorities again and bren ryans days are numbered, although i dont post much and i never posted much on 3a`s we don`t have short memories and we all remember the vile things she got up to,she needs to watch her back from now on!!! xx
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Claire 'bear' Smith He's in Norwich??? What's the link to hes page, I wanna see wot acupuncturist!!
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith I've put in muratfan & nothing, do I put in Ian west??
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Rachel Louise George yep ian west, im gonna look for him tomorrow and im gonna report him for harrassment xx
about an hour ago · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith The guy with the black & White pic in glasses? That's muratfan?
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith Lol David! I live in bloody Norwich, I wanna know wot this guy looks like!
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith Muratfan & associates isnt coming up with anything???
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith So this Ian west from Norwich with glasses is or isn't him?
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Rachel Louise George clare could you copy and paste the link to his fb page xx
about an hour ago · Like
Sylvia Dobson Claire, can you remember the old photos of truth_m'lud which were posted up on the old 3a site? Which, incidently were posted up by Bren. Pictures of him in skeggy at his favourite B&B? that we believe was probably hm
about an hour ago · Like
Sylvia Dobson him
about an hour ago · Like
Rachel Louise George maybe if you type `wanker` into the search box he might come up?!!! xxx
about an hour ago · Like · 2 people
Claire 'bear' Smith I don't know the 3a site Sylvia. I'm not a member of any forums. Ive tried one madeleine forum site & my password never worked once I then tried to log on, it was twitter that opened my eyes! I came across Linda and read her link to files and then got talkin to her. That was only last yr! Late bloomer that wot I felt about McCanns then all fell into place.
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like · 1 person
Claire 'bear' Smith Rachel, FB wont let me copy & paste on iPhone like twitter does. I just typed in 'Ian west norwich' clicked on the only one that said Ian west amongst the other 5-6 other names that came up
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like · 1 person
Sylvia Dobson Claire, many of us have been together seeking justice for madeleine for nearly 4 and a half years. Started off on the Mirror Forum, which closed, then we moved to BarArguido, then to 3arguidos, then Missing Madeleine. I have followed the case closely all that time, and never wavered in my belief that the McCanns are not telling the truth. There are lots of people like yourself Claire, who are "late Bloomers". My daughter in law is a McCann Sceptic, but my two sons keep telling me to give it a rest lol xx
about an hour ago · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith Roflmfao @Rachel!!!!
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Sylvia Dobson Lol. just seen that claire, lol @ Rachel :-)
about an hour ago · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith God I've never felt things were right sylvia from day one. I just didn't have the Internet as freely as I have now, well the past 18months! Reading the files n like minded peeps on twitter just made me feel more certain! I up date all my friends & amazed how many do actually feel the same!
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like · 1 person
Sylvia Dobson That is what the pro camp are worried about. All these threats, articles about trolls etc. to try and get us to shut the F*uk up. The more we go on, the more that people will question things. And the pros don't want the truth to come out, do they!!
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person
Claire 'bear' Smith Have googled David and yes that's Ian west Norwich. First name at top. Black & White pic, and looks like he just got married in aug to a June West. Her page closed, even her pic
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith I wonder where he works cos he looks like he lives on a council estate
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Que Cherrett You can do an electoral roll search.
about an hour ago · Like
Sylvia Dobson I thought he was a photographer. Unless there is more than one Ian West in Norwich.
about an hour ago · Like
Que Cherrett Ian and June West, would narrow it down.
about an hour ago · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith Hmm, I have a photographer friend Sylvia, I could find out! Oo Que I have no idea how to do that on this phone!!!
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like · 1 person
Claire 'bear' Smith Ok I need to double check summit. Now am I rite to remember reading somewhere about a margaret or Mary o brian somewhere? Does anyone know these/this name?
about an hour ago via Mobile · Like
Sylvia Dobson Yes, she is on my friends list, and on twitter
54 minutes ago · Like
Sylvia Dobson Margaret O Brien
54 minutes ago · Like
Claire 'bear' Smith Good ok. I have her on mine as I just checked! Lol there's a Mary o Brian on his comments. Im gettin confussled :•\
50 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 1 person
Write a comment..
more to come soon
No comments:
Post a Comment