OH DEAR THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP THEM

‎@eddiesmellsarat Is it true Warren Thornton ur a football coach 2 little boys & have an obsession protecting pedophiles.Interesting #McCann.This was sent to me by justinespencer on twitter she will definitely be going to court the disgusting woman
Saturday at 11:15
  • 4 people like this.
    • Paul Rees Bang out of order - they go on about libel then do that !
      Saturday at 11:25 via  ·  1
    • Warren Thornton i am definitely taking her to court !
      Saturday at 11:26 ·  9
    • Pia Bouquin You have our support, Warren.
      Saturday at 11:33 ·  7
    • Liz Newman OMG, and I bet the McCanns support this supporter of theirs!!!
      Saturday at 11:37 ·  4
    • Suzanne Winter OMFG warped or what?
      Saturday at 11:40 ·  4
    • Claire 'bear' Smith Geez how low do they go. Don't blame ya warren.
      Saturday at 11:43 via Mobile ·  5
    • Warren Thornton have it saved and plenty of witnesses if you have seen the offending tweet please e mail me @warren.thornton@hotmail.com thank you
      Saturday at 11:53 ·  4
    • Kerryn Davies And the pro's say that we are the vile ones! They are disgusting!
      Saturday at 13:04 ·  2
    • Marian Paroo The more I hear them talk about meeting the Pope, the more I think that they are guilty.What can be a bigger prize the confession and absolution with the Papa himself?
      Saturday at 14:40 ·  2
    • Suzanne Winter emailed you Warren :D
      Saturday at 16:16
    • John Wise This is why I stay clear of twitter. The thing is Warren, you used a picture you thought was Spencer's as your avatar and remarls were made here to the efect that she's a prostitute. I can't see you will get far legally, because they will count that as provocation. It just escalates and is really best avoided - just my opinion, for what it's worth. Which isn't much I know .
      Saturday at 17:13 ·  4
    • Paul Rees so if the picture wasn't her and Warren didn't call her a pro, why should he be OK about this John? I bloody wouldn't either it's not Warren's fault other people wrote stuff she doesn't like. I don't do Twitter yet but can see it's useful for seeing news reports, links, videos you just wouldn't happen across otherwise till much later.
      Saturday at 17:38 via  ·  1
    • John Wise I'm not saying he should be 'OK' about it at all, it's just that it's so easy when one starts to have a pop at a particular person for it to get out of hand. That's my last comment on it.
      Saturday at 17:41 ·  4
    • Linda Wrafter Paul will all due respects ,if you dont do twitter you dont not really know all thats been posted on there
      Saturday at 17:43
    • Paul Rees I meant I read it Linda but I haven't opened a Twitter account yet haven't thought of a user name but I use tweetdeck and it shows me all the McCann stuff as it happens :)
      Saturday at 18:15 via  ·  1
    • Debbie Carden Wray I have a Twitter account and tweet occasionally, but imo it turns into a feeding frenzy about who can insult the most and best and who can shout the loudest and I don't go down that road. Everyone is entitled to their own ways of doing things of course!!
      Saturday at 18:20 via Mobile ·  3
    • Que Cherrett For what it is worth if Warren is a footy coach then he has passed a CRB check with flying colours, something PP Bush hasn't! I would trust him to have looked after Madeleine better than her parents or corporate PR "supporters".
      Saturday at 18:26 ·  3
    • Linda Wrafter Ok Paul, so you will have seen all tweets between Warren and Justine ?
      Saturday at 18:53
    • Paul Rees Maybe not all but I would think most Linda? :)
      Saturday at 19:18 via 
    • Linda Wrafter Ok ,but I have read ALL of them Paul
      Saturday at 19:19
    • Paul Rees Gimme the highlights Linda :)
      Saturday at 19:20 via 
    • Nikki Page-Broughton I have an inkling Warren that this person posts as an Anti elsewhere however I may be wrong.
      Saturday at 21:27
    • Claire 'bear' Smith Which means one of a possible two things Nikki, either warren has his FB page public (for this justine to know warrens full name & possible footy related job/hubby?) or, yes, could be posting as an anti but elsewhere would need to here to get his full name? but that then begins to make everyone sensitive to a mole & I ain't interested to go there again! This page is open so anyone can read. Why not make warren a target? He's been writing some good posts lately, certainly a threat to Pro's reading...
      Saturday at 21:33 via Mobile ·  2
    • Nikki Page-Broughton I shall send a PM to Admin with my suspicion as I agree, we don't need any more carry ons here.
      Saturday at 21:51
    • Ceri Poole Aw my god that's sick ! The cheeky cow ! U got my support Warren how awful !
      Saturday at 22:25 via Mobile
    • Nikki Page-Broughton Ooo I think I may have just replied to one of your tweets Warren !!
      Saturday at 23:01
    • Warren Thornton Ok firstly my facebook is not public and 8 hours ago i recieved this in response to the crap i am going through with Justine Spencer if he is anywhere else guys i would suggest blocking him,here is the pm i recieved 8 hours ago'....Ricardo PaivaLEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE MAN!
      ..Enough said!!!!!!
      Yesterday at 08:26
    • Marie Fonseca Is this Twitter or FB?
      Yesterday at 08:52
    • Warren Thornton FACEBOOK..PM MESSAGE...
      Yesterday at 08:54
    • Warren Thornton I am probably going to have to make a difficult decision shortly as either he passed my details on to that spencer woman,seems likely,or my fb account has been hacked,unlikely,i cannot for the life of me understand why he sent that message then blocked me it HAS to be connected
      Yesterday at 09:20
    • Liz Newman I am finding it very strange too Warren. Is it something to do with having your setting to "friends of friends" I must admit FB confuses me now.
      Yesterday at 09:22
    • Marie Fonseca Certainly seems like it is connected, but why?
      Yesterday at 09:23
    • Warren Thornton No i remember him and he sent me a DIRECT friend request
      Yesterday at 09:24
    • Liz Newman Well he doesn't have Justine Spencer on his friends list?
      Yesterday at 09:25
    • Marie Fonseca If I'm looking at the right Ricard, he works at the Ministery of Justice
      Yesterday at 09:27
    • Warren Thornton I once the IP address is found by the solicitor that justinespencer is an entirely different person
      Yesterday at 09:27
    • Liz Newman Yes Marie thats the right one, all very odd
      Yesterday at 09:29
    • Kerryn Davies I smell a rat!
      Yesterday at 09:31 ·  1
    • Marie Fonseca I thought he was an anti. Now I don't know
      Yesterday at 09:32
    • Liz Newman Doesn't it Marie. I had never heard of him till this withWarren.
      Yesterday at 09:32
    • Warren Thornton Well i have pmed anna robson too
      Yesterday at 09:33
    • John Wise Warren if this 'Ricardo Paive' sent you a friends request then that is in itself suspicious. The real one does not have to go looking, he gets plenty! I htink he has been cloned.
      Yesterday at 10:54 ·  1
    • Pia Bouquin I asked Ricardo Paiva to be my FB friend because he is a personal friend of GA and other friends of mine. John is right, RP doesn't have to go looking for friends. Justine Spencer is not on the list of his friends. We must keen in mind that the McCanns are ready to do anything to discredit honest PJ officers and other good citizens. Kate has a particular hatred for Ricardo Paiva because she called him an "f***ing tosser" in her book.
      Yesterday at 13:17 ·  2
    • Nikki Page-Broughton Without mentioning names, I did in fact receive a friend request from someone of significance involved with this case although it wasn't RP.
      Yesterday at 13:21 ·  1
    • Liz Newman If this isn't Richardo who sent the email to Warren I think he should be made aware of it, because I would if this had happened to me I wouldn't be very pleased
      Yesterday at 13:43 ·  1
    • Liz Newman I am not sure how easy it is to hack a FB account. But nothing would surprise me of late!
      Yesterday at 13:44
    • Louise Harffey It appears to be very easy Liz, also Twitter. I change my passwords every few days. My son does too but even his Twitter account got hacked the other day. He clicked on a dodgy link.
      Yesterday at 13:49
    • Liz Newman Really Louise. Makes you wonder what type of people they are!
      Yesterday at 14:13
    • Nikki Page-Broughton Why drives people to such behaviour is beyond me.
      Yesterday at 14:14 ·  3
    • Warren Thornton I will tell you in one word Nikki....FRIGHT
      Yesterday at 16:20 ·  2
    • Louise Harffey Winnower was just hacked on Twitter, she says she never opens dodgy links.
      Yesterday at 17:00
    • John Wise I had always thought Facebook fairly secure, but if Ricardo Paiva has been hacked then I am no longer so sure. In this case, it seems more likely to me that his account has been cloned - someone has made an account in the same name and stolen his picture.
      Yesterday at 17:57 ·  1
    • Suzanne Winter Sounds the most likely to me too John.
      Yesterday at 17:58
    • John Wise Try something - type 'Ricardo Paiva' into the search bar at the top of this page - clcik on 'all results' - and see just how many there are!
      Yesterday at 18:09
    • Nikki Page-Broughton I would suggest its more than that Warren. It takes a certain sort of person to make false allegations of such a horrid nature against another person.
      Yesterday at 18:10 ·  2
    • Warren Thornton I will now be playing as dirty as the trolls from now on so apologies in advance to those on twitter
      about an hour ago
    • Lesley Greenaway Well I've not posted much in quite a while anywhere and that fkg stalking bastard muratfan ( hides behind fake name no balls to use his own) has posted a picture on his so called shitty blog of my fecking son! So he's posted a picture of both mydaughter AND my son now!! People don't need access to the full account they can copy and paste pics from where you post ie HERE
      about an hour ago via Mobile
    • Warren Thornton yes he put me on his blog and said i coach Ludgershall united and coach kids lol wow earth shattering news that pmsl the lads think its hilarious
      about an hour ago
    • Que Cherrett Bet not many of the kids think Maddie is alive either!
      about an hour ago
    • Nikki Page-Broughton That is outragous behavior by Muratfan Lesley, posting our pics is bad enough however posting pics of family members really is way below the belt. It does concern me at just how far such people will go who clearly have serious 'issues'.
      about an hour ago
    • Lesley Greenaway Serious issues all right!!! He has a cheek - pot and kettle come to mind!! Fkg idiot! You reading this you slimey vile son of a bastard???? Good! I may not posting on groups nowadays and have stayed off twitter but if you want a fight-I'll be giving you one ok - in court!!! Say what you want about me - but only a severely disturbed nutter posts pictures of a strangers kids!
      about an hour ago via Mobile ·  4
    • Linda Wrafter Add to that posting photos of a dead LADY ,but I doubt scum like him knows a true LADY when he sees one ,but IMO someone is feeding him stuff ,and its someone in the group
      about an hour ago ·  1
    • Marie Fonseca It's hard to believe we are all on the same side. I'm relucant to post anything now, I've deleted all personal photos of my family. If we are so crazy and total nutters, why are we worth the effort of ALL this? My opinion is we are spot on and they CAN'T shut us up, so they all go on the attack. You only have to look at the British media, and the appalling reporting over the last 4 years, to know it is one sided xenophobic shit. O.K. a lot have people have read it and believed it, mostly Sun and Daily Mail readers, who watch Sky and go down the pub and gossip about the dodgy PJ and how awful they have treated the McCanns etc. But people who have delved a little deeper into it all,like us, know it's bollocks and the McCanns know we WON'T shut up, and they CAN'T stop us, and THAT is what is worrying them. Expect a lot more pig swill to be reported in tne next few weeks before the libel trial starts.
      about an hour ago ·  2
    • Que Cherrett None of them come on here and explain why the dogs were unreliable....just threats and abuse is all they have.
      about an hour ago ·  1
    • Lesley Greenaway Even Isabel Hudson from carter ruck tried to disassociate herself from the muratfan!!! Lol I still have the email she sent me...
      about an hour ago via Mobile ·  2
    • Que Cherrett Post it up!
      about an hour ago
    • Marie Fonseca Yes Lesley, let's have a look
      53 minutes ago
    • Lesley Greenaway Well Que as tempting as that is... There are a few things unlike some that I don't splash about for all to see... There are 5 others in this world who have seen it -including my own lawyer.
      44 minutes ago via Mobile ·  1
    • Marie Fonseca Very wise tbh
      42 minutes ago ·  1
    • Judy Turner Lesley People cannot copy & paste from FB accnts they have no access to if your settings are private. They can if you have a wall thats open to the public.
      40 minutes ago
    • Lesley Greenaway Judy I bet I can copy and paste your pic and post it elsewhere. That's how he does it. My pics are only showing to friends
      36 minutes ago via Mobile
    • Debbie Carden Wray I have just done it Lesley and Judy, i copied Judy's profile pic. Posted it at the top of the page
      31 minutes ago
    • Judy Turner Lesley much of what you can see on a FB accnt is to do with your settings and think we all need to make sure we check what can and can't be seen by the public. If pics of you children have been posted up then that is very serious and totally unacceptable. Have you reported this to FB?
      30 minutes ago
    • Frances Mc Carthy Muratfan is a sick bastard...am sorry Warren and Lesley at what you have to endure. I also got a friendship request out of the blue fro ma senior UK politician. While the photo is his am sure he has been hacked, As far as I know Muratfan works on his own.. ..I don't believe he has anybody helping him ...he uses his own bogus accounts.
      29 minutes ago ·  1
    • Frances Mc Carthy Meant to say I got a link from winnower with a link to a very funny blog about me ....I had the sense not to open it.
      25 minutes ago
    • Debbie Carden Wray Judy you can copy peoples profile pics, even if you are not their friend. Sorry Nikki I had to copy yours as everyone else in the thread is on my friends list. I will post it up at the top of the page
      24 minutes ago
    • Debbie Carden Wray I can absolutely confirm that Lesley had an email from Carter Ruck, she forwarded it to me to see it.
      21 minutes ago ·  1
    • Judy Turner Oh yes I know that Debbie but thought Lesley said that FB accnts could be accessed just by posting here.
      20 minutes ago
    • Que Cherrett Oh I don't doubt...just wanted a nose!
      20 minutes ago ·  1
    • Marie Fonseca Me too Que. Lol.
      19 minutes ago ·  1
    • Debbie Carden Wray Oh right okay lol!!!
      19 minutes ago ·  1
    • Marie Fonseca I have doubts about a couple of people, but mostly I would trust 100% on here
      19 minutes ago
    • Marie Fonseca It just get's hard when things like David B and his tantrums kick off and make doubts in the group
      18 minutes ago
    • Linda Wrafter Is someone doubting Lesley? is it a Bret hangeron ? I too have seen the email, Lesley is not a liar, nor is she a thicko
      13 minutes ago
    • Marie Fonseca I'm not doubting Lesley at all. I'm just talking about this group in general. This shit the past couple of days with all this stuff with Warren, that Justine creature writing about him like that, then David B and Pat kicking off, makes me wonder if it it's worth carrying on?
      6 minutes ago
    • Linda Wrafter Marie i didnt mean you love xx i gathered by things said above Que had had his twopennorth !!
      6 minutes ago

No comments: