ANTHONY BENNETT DOES HAVE ADMIN RIGHTS ON HAVERNS...EVEN THOUGH HE CLAIMS HE DOESN'T


 Re: Departures and Goodbyes

Post  admin on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:11 pm
aiyoyo wrote:o/t Stella had done an excellent job - its a shame she was banned over something that could have been resolved in a better way IMO..
Judge Mental, Kangdang, and Autumn, all of whom I consider as good contributors as well were also banned.
It's a real lost of good contributors as they were very dedicated to seeking the truth for Maddie and they had contributed rather well.
JM and Stella were also good at keeping out trolls. All IMHO of course.


I'm copying your post from another thread to put here to keep it on topic.

I tried to appease Stella by creating an invitation-only section for her but it wasn't enough. She wanted most of our members banned, including candyfloss, before she would post here any more.

As for JM and Autumn you know full well what happened there, because we discussed it at the time, so not sure why you're bringing it up again now as it happened over a year ago, but if you've forgotten then I'll remind you - Both JM and Autumn took it upon themselves to ban over 100 members one night without permission or good reason. They also deleted many posts. They then denied it even though their activities were recorded in the Admin Control Panel. I allowed Tony to have access to the ACP so he could see for himself what they'd done.

It is bad enough when trolls come here to disrupt the forum but when our own moderators try to trash it for no good reason then something has to be done.

No comments: