JILL HAVERN POSTERS REALLY SCRAPING THE BARREL NOW



  • Reply with quote

 Real life crime and a bit of help would be nice - from aquila




Post  aquila on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:13 pm
At about 7.30 - 8.00 this morning I was sitting in the living room here in Johannesburg in my pj's, I'd just sent a PM to someone on this site and I was watching Sky News and reading the DM online. A black man walked into the living room - my house is locked but we are having building work done in the garden. I asked him why he was in the house. He took out a gun and pointed it at me. I was tied up, dragged around the house, there were then three of them, black guys, two of them with guns and the leader pulled out the iron and told me he was going to plug it in and make me tell him where the money is. In all, there were five people held hostage in my house. I begged for my life. I was taken to a bathroom and told to lie face down between a man who is doing building work in the house and his helper and a guy who was his gardener. My partner was tied up at that time and sitting on the bed in another room. I refused to lie face down. I sat on the floor. I was then taken by the wrists around the house and they explained they only want money. I'm sorry, I'm sooooo afraid and the ordeal took two hours. I didn't know if I was going to be raped or killed or both. I begged. I was told to shut up. I was dragged around the house by my wrists with a gun in me. They took out an iron and said they would plug it in and burn me.
Help. I am completely traumatized.
and I'm on an Applemac computer they didn't take and I haven't a bloody clue how to work it.

No comments: